Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ui.gauravsh

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if selling this domain name would be a good idea. I am new to domain name selling. Thanks in advance for all the help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hard to sell. If this is a pre-purchase, I would advise against it. IMO

•••
Hi, thanks for your reply! Any specific reason? Unfortunately, I already own it, so I can only hope for the best now. Anything I should remember in future?

•••
Hi, thanks for your reply! Any specific reason? Unfortunately, I already own it, so I can only hope for the best now. Anything I should remember in future?
You can check out the beginners section at NamePros, might help

You just have to think outside of what your perception of it is. What is a buyer supposed to do with that domain? Like a group of enthusiastic shoppers or people that love shopping...a tribe. The words aren't good pairings. Something better, relating to a shopping tribe, maybe "Shop Team" or "Shop Lovers"...a more punchy / desirable nature to them, if anything

Last edited:
•••
You can check out the beginners section at NamePros, might help

You just have to think outside of what your perception of it is. What is a buyer supposed to do with that domain? Like a group of enthusiastic shoppers or people that love shopping...a tribe. The words aren't good pairings. Something better, relating to a shopping tribe, maybe "Shop Team" or "Shop Lovers"...a more punchy / desirable nature to them, if anything
Understood. Thank you! Much appreciated!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back