IT.COM

* Dropship Shopify Store Doing 100,000$ Revenue Per Month + Exact Facebook Campaigns

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecomshopify

Established Member
Impact
FAQ:

Note : The revenue is 100,000$ per month and not profits, the profits are 18-22K$ for the past 3 months , and is between 10-15k$ for the other 4 months.

Are you the original owner of the business?

Yes

Which platform does the website use?

Shopify

Do you have proof available to support your revenue claims?

Yes, all proofs are uploaded and can also be shown via screenshare or teamviewer to serious buyers

Are you willing to provide live revenue verification?

Yes

What are the main expenses of the business? Please list any recurring expenses that account for more than 1% of overall revenue

Product + Shipping Cost + Ads Cost

Are there any email lists included in the sale?

More than 15,000 emails will be provided of customers who have already purchase a product to which not even a single promotional email has been sent out

Are you including other assets in the sale that you think we should know about?

Supplier Who Will Ship Every Product for you from China.The price will be cheaper than aliexpress and fast shipping within 12 days to any country.The fulfillment will be done by him as well.You just need to add him as a staff account.

This is the reason for the low refunds on the store

What are the primary traffic sources of the site?

Facebook Ads

Does the owner need specific skillsets in order to successfully operate the site?

Basic Facebook ads and if you dont know it , I will be teaching it myself and how to scale accordingly to huge budgets of more than 5-10K$ per day spend.

What makes your website better than its competition?

We provide the lowest price and the fastest shipping.

Will you provide 2 weeks of post-sale support & training, in order to ensure that the buyer is able to fully take over the business and its operations?

More than 2 weeks of support will be provided if necessary.

Do you and/or any employees or freelancers provide customer support?

We have a lady who handles customer support and she will do the same for you as well.

What are the primary growth opportunities for the business going forward?

• The products in the website have been mainly promoted in one country . The same products can be done in different countries and made more sales
  • No emails have been sent out and no Retargetting campaigns have been setup so this is another opportunity
  • More than 600 repeated customers and increasing each day
  • Positive Reviews in the eyes of many customers due to fast shipping times and good quality.
How many suppliers does the business use and for how long has the business used each of these suppliers?

Just 1 Supplier for everything and we have been dealing since the beginning of the site

How often and through which channels do you pay suppliers for purchased goods?

Paypal or Wire transfer and he allows credit upto a certain amount.

Please write down any other questions you may have.

Asking Price : 150,000 [Open for Other Offers]

Selling Due to cash required for a emergency in another venture [offline].

Proofs

Revenue Proof : http://prntscr.com/fhix34

Orders are low for June because i have paused all the adverts.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
whats the url of your website?

•••
•••
I am not interested in the url, I am interested in what does that shop sell :)
It is hard for me to comprehend how websites that sell $100,000 per month are being sold, but ok...

•••
•••
•••
I am not interested in the url, I am interested in what does that shop sell :)
It is hard for me to comprehend how websites that sell $100,000 per month are being sold, but ok...
Sorry , that was a mistake on my part, its the revenue and not profits.I have updated the profits now.

Its a general store but the main niches that are doing well are hair related products & cosmetics and some other unique low priced products.

•••
•••
pm me details as well, thanks

•••
•••
Please pm me the details, thanks :)

•••
Can you please give me the url?

•••
pls pm details and/or url thanks.

•••
PM'ed all of you guys above! Cheers!

•••
Please pm the url.
Thanks.

•••
•••
Still looking for offers. Never received a reply from a lot of people who requested my website url and once shown didn't get back yet. Please contact only if you are interested in buying it.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Do we allow secret sale here?

•••
Don't know about that but i cant share the domain name publicly , its too risky. And still looking for buyers!

•••
•••
•••
Please DO NOT Pm me if you are not interested in buying at all. It's really annoying. Thank you!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back