domain Shoesbio.com pls appraise

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamaldeen

Restricted (Market)
Impact
2,972
Pls appraise. Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It doesn't make sense to me. I 'd prefer ''bio'' as prefix, at start.Reg fee, unless i am wrong.
 
0
•••
Ok thanks for the input
 
0
•••
I took inspiration from namebio though @kite26
 
0
•••
Yes, but most of the keywords before ''bio'' are on singular. Your plural i don't know how much helps the situation. It seems ugly to my eyes.
 
0
•••
Yes I know, but I think shoes before bio sound than singular shoe.. My thoughts
 
0
•••
Yes I know, but I think shoes before bio sound than singular shoe.. My thoughts
Grammatically is correct, but here we are not grammar school. I think that commercially no ''s'' is better. It's personal opinion, maybe i am wrong. But i don't like it as it is.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back