IT.COM

question Shippa or shipperr?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cargo365

Established Member
Impact
Hello, friends,

could you advise which name is more memorable and sounds more recognizable(brandable)?

shippa or shipperr?

Thank you very much in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
what about flippa? what about fiverr?
they arent two double letters, just one double letter. look at three double letters, jjeett. see?

•••
they arent two double letters, just one double letter. look at three double letters, jjeett. see?
hello, where you see 2 double letters? shippa?

•••
Check DM, Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
•••
There's no question, shipperr is terrible and at best looks like a typo.
You should listen to @Xiberia. Surely one of the coolest usernames on Namepros. I'm into X.R. and I like anything beginning with an x. Shipperr is completely naff. Shippr would at least look slightly cool. Shippa is the better option by far.

•••
Well, in my eyes they are both terrible, it's just shippa is the lesser of two evils.
Hmmm it seemed to work with Flippa!

•••
Hmmm it seemed to work with Flippa!
Flippa sounds like an adolescents pet dolphin. Though at least the name is reminiscent of domain flipping, thus relative to the business. I don't know, shippa could grow on me, but only used solo without anymore wording.

Are we gonna shippa that flippa from fiverr to ninerr or whatt? Oh btw @cargo365 there is a double letter domain thread if you would like to take a look:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/domains-with-double-letters.1008081/

•••
[shippa] name has:

1. nice vocal sound
2. looks brandable
3. memorable
3. eye catchy.

Thanks

•••
See the radio test results among 10 respondents for each:

Shipperr:
Screenshot_20220110-210947_Chrome.jpg

Shippa:
Screenshot_20220110-210857_Chrome.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back