Domain Empire

question Shippa or shipperr?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cargo365

Established Member
Impact
Hello, friends,

could you advise which name is more memorable and sounds more recognizable(brandable)?

shippa or shipperr?

Thank you very much in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There's no question, shipperr is terrible and at best looks like a typo.

•••
Shippa floats it. Shipperr sinks.

Cheers.

•••
what about fiverr, same story or not? you think shipp
Thanks a lot!!!!

•••
•••

Agreed. Some acceptable "COM" domains, related to "ship":

Shipa
Shippa
Shipy
Shippy
Shipzy
Shiply
Shipo
Shippo

Shipper...one "r" great, two sucks. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Agreed. Some acceptable "COM" domains, related to "ship":

Shipa
Shippa
Shipy
Shippy
Shipzy
Shiply
Shipo
Shippo

Shipper...one "r" great, two sucks. IMO
Thanks a lot!!!

•••
•••
•••
what about fiverr, same story or not? you think shipp

Well I think I also thought "Fiverr" was prettyy terriblee until I got used to it :-P, so if Shipperr is your name and Shippa is only available for sale at $xxxx or something, you could just stick with Shipperr, but that's about the only reason I'd choose it.

The difference with "fiverr" is "shipperr" is longer and has two double letters, plus it's a less common word, so looks more strange.

Edit: Yeah, shipp is better than shippa, and more along the "fiverr" lines.

Last edited:
•••
Well I think I also thought "Fiverr" was prettyy terriblee until I got used to it :-P, so if Shipperr is your name and Shippa is only available for sale at $xxxx or something, you could just stick with Shipperr, but that's about the only reason I'd choose it.

The difference with "fiverr" is "shipperr" is longer and has two double letters, plus it's a less common word, so looks more strange.
Very funny about fiverr :xf.smile:, but reasonable. I rather buy shippa, because, to be honest with you, I'm leaning more toward shippa. What do you think about shippa itself? I think could be considered brandable?

•••
Yeah, I think Shippa is pretty memorable/brandable and easy to type.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
any more opinions pals?
I gave my opinion on blah vs blahblah, would you like to hear it on the actual terms, or should we just leave this on a happy note? ;)

•••
I gave my opinion on blah vs blahblah, would you like to hear it on the actual terms, or should we just leave this on a happy note? ;)
Sure, I would be happy to hear.

•••
Sure, I would be happy to hear.
Atta boy. Well, in my eyes they are both terrible, it's just shippa is the lesser of two evils. They convey the same sort of professionalism on a DN as replacing an "s" with a "z", it looks amatuerish and will always feel... just not quite there.

Now, in proper context/keyword combination, shippa could have a bit of a "cool" factor, and I think that's its only real hope.

And, in anticipation, thanks to you for being cool about it.

- Hots

•••
Atta boy. Well, in my eyes they are both terrible, it's just shippa is the lesser of two evils. They convey the same sort of professionalism on a DN as replacing an "s" with a "z", it looks amatuerish and will always feel... just not quite there.

Now, in proper context/keyword combination, shippa could have a bit of a "cool" factor, and I think that's its only real hope.

And, in anticipation, thanks to you for being cool about it.

- Hots
The best truth is criticism, it gives food for thought. Thank you again very much.🤝🤝🤝

•••
I like shippa better. I think it would be easier to remember than shipperr :)

•••
•••
shippa, shipperr has two double letters, makes me feel dizzy or drugged. lol. gl. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back