Domain Empire

domain Shelly.com now at flippa

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously sale here at namepros.com not honored. Sale at sedo.com not completed after the auction ended with one bid at $10,000. Seller still has it listed at sedo and his account is still open. Now seller is selling the domain at Flippa:

https://flippa.com/5587763-shelly-com-domain-is-for-sale

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
16k wasn't high enough for the owner to sell here on NP, lets see if it goes higher than that on Flippa

Mentions BMW in the description lol

•••
Just saw this as well:

The highest sale not posted by Sedo was #15 Fantasize.com, a name that broker Sharjil Saleem sold to Mike Mann for $7,000.

•••
Ended Without a Winner
Unfortunately, this auction did not meet the reserve price and ended without a winner.

So he relisted.

At least he is trying.

•••
•••
16k wasn't high enough for the owner to sell here on NP, lets see if it goes higher than that on Flippa

Wasn't this once owned by the guy who was played by Robert De Niro in the movie "Goodfellas"?

•••
•••
Just saw this as well:

The highest sale not posted by Sedo was #15 Fantasize.com, a name that broker Sharjil Saleem sold to Mike Mann for $7,000.
The domains are clearly stolen and Mike Mann is aware. This is absurd. The "broker" didn't honor auction threads at NP of fantasize and Shelly. He also keeps changing Whois. I guess MM figures he'll keep it for profit...

•••
The domains are clearly stolen and Mike Mann is aware. This is absurd. The "broker" didn't honor auction threads at NP of fantasize and Shelly. He also keeps changing Whois. I guess MM figures he'll keep it for profit...
Uhhh... now that's a crappy revelation, if true. Thanks for the info.

•••
Uhhh... now that's a crappy revelation, if true. Thanks for the info.
He actually auctioned Shelly here and claimed he didn't know the rules after it ended. Then sold at Sedo for $10k but didn't honor that deal.

Whois has changed several times including registrant name, email, location, number. It keeps changing but email remains premiumdomain4you. It was initially [email protected].

•••
Hey Guys. It's Sharjil here. Feel sorry for you guys that you don't have any other work to do, The deal with Mike Mann happened with in very smooth way, Domains was with Grant, And Grant changed the Whois info when i told him to do that, So i can place them on auction without disturbing him again and again. and @Keith for shelly, We cancelled that on sedo, that's the reason it's that i still have it, So before you go with anything, Atleast know what you are talking about.

•••

You must did any mistake in reading bro, I included ShellyBMW. :)

•••
Ended Without a Winner
Unfortunately, this auction did not meet the reserve price and ended without a winner.

So he relisted.

At least he is trying.
Thanks Bro, And I hope to give you guys great news soon about " ITS SOLD"

•••
•••
•••
@johname I will take care about that in future bro.

•••
Didn't shelly.com go into escrow here, I remember it selling for $16K?

•••
Nope @wwwweb It's in Flippa right now.

•••
Hey bro....
I aint your bro!
You toss that bro around like it means something.
It does not mean a thing.
Except to show you are not a real professional domain seller.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back