Watch

Alvinang

Established Member
Impact
ShavedDownThere.com

Is it worth anything?

Thanks. :xf.embarrassed:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think the name has any commercial value.Maybe a bit in the adult industry but the chances of an end user acquiring it is rare.
I'd say registration fee for this name.

•••
Oops..... Do you know ShavedPussy.com is worth $50,000 USD? :-P

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Because one sounds hot and sexy, and the other sounds like something a Doctor would say to a patient before an invasive gynecological procedure.

•••
•••
Don't you think the word "Down There" is sounded more reserved and girlish, therefore it's sexier!

The other word is simply insulting... :shy:

Last edited:
•••
^ :xf.embarrassed:

Last edited:
•••
I like the concept :ROFL: but I have to agree i don't see any value in the domain

•••
Look! The Estibot appraisal is $990.00 USD. :oops:

•••
Don't believe in estibot appraisals!

You can put some random letters together and it will give you a number

•••
Apparently estibot isn’t aware that in 2018 bare is a better word. People pay good money to get that taken care of and it’s not with a razor.

•••
•••
That the reason why this domain is so valuable, at least you can set up an Easy Female Grooming site!

•••
For me bushydownthere would be better.

•••
That for sure, I still haven't seen a shaved gorilla! :-P

•••
If you had a new type of intimate shaving tool, then this would be a great brandable domain name. Or build it out with tips & advice. Get traffic to the domain and then it has value.

On it's own this still is ok IMO, but waiting for the right buyer will be the issue. Because it's long, it really will have to be a buyer with a plan in mind.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back