IT.COM

traffic Sharepowered.com - High Traffic Domain + Content

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollywoodending

Impact
Up for sale is my website http:/sharepowered.com.

Currently, in its inactive state, it gets about 5,000 -10,000 visitors a day just from search engines or other external links. In 2014 when I updated it daily, it usually received 50,000- 150,000 visitors a day during peak times.

I created the site in 2013 and have updated it ever since, until about 6 months ago when I started a career as an SEO analyst at a marketing firm. I don't have the time or energy to keep up with it, so I've decided to sell it. It has hundreds of pages of content on it, and also has a Facebook fan page with 36,000 fans.

Branding has also been important to me, and I had the branding and logos designed by a professional graphic designer, implementing A/B testing and focus groups to create designs that would generate more traffic and appeal to more people.

At it's peak in 2014, I usually generated around $4,000 a month through AdSense, peaking at around $8,000 a month in 2013. This was through 100% organic traffic from Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon, and search engines with little promotion and no advertising. The site was built with SEO and social share-ability in mind.

With proper attention and daily updates, this site has the potential to be huge. I would love to sell it to someone who will give it the attention it deserves and build something great with it.

Asking price is 15k obo. Serious inquiries only. Thank you!

sp-analytics.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back