Domain Empire

priced ShareMyImage.com - $349 (+ FREE Logo)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Ciantar

Established Member
Impact
Domain Name: sharemyimage.com
Asking Price: $349 (Negotiable)
Registrar: GoDaddy
Expiration: 26th December 2017
Payment: PayPal

"Share My Image" is a catchy name and possible brand name for anyone wishing to open a photo/image sharing website, whether this be for the buyer's personal gallery, or for an image sharing business. There are countless possibilities to how this domain name can be put to use.

Along with this domain name, I will be giving for free an original logo which I have designed, that can be used for one's website/business based on this domain. A miniature version of the logo is attached to this thread. I will be providing a scaled version of the logo along with the .xcf file (Gimp 2.0) to the buyer, so that the buyer can modify the logo accordingly. The logo will be the buyer's property and may do with it whatever he likes (regardless of whether for personal or commercial use). The logo is in the form of a polaroid picture, with the "S" in "Share" being styled in the fashion of the "share" icon typically found on smartphone and other devices.

The asking price for this domain (including logo) is $349, although I am open to reasonable counter-offers. Anyone interested can contact me either through comments on this thread, or through my inbox on this forum.

Thank you for your interest.

Luke Ciantar

Attachments

• ShareMyImageUpload.png
    ShareMyImageUpload.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back