IT.COM

Share your earning and Time..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have been going through with most of the forums relating to domain industry and realized that there is no doubt the companies that are providing services for parking and buying/selling of domains are earing in Millions so what about the US?
-When we buy domains and park ,Do we earn a lot too ?
-How much time do we spend on internet everyday to be in this field?

Please share so that the new users who are coming in this industry, they can have a good idea=)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's hard to start out new and make money with parking. It'll be even harder in the future. I don't know that I would advise anyone just starting out to plan on making lots of money unless they already have some really good, really high traffic type-in domains. The key to the whole thing is traffic, and you can't drive traffic to parked domains. And search engines (mainly Google) have already stated flat out that they don't want parked domains to come up as a search result, although they will index them.

It's always going to be better to develop, if you can.

•••
artmalik said:
I have been going through with most of the forums relating to domain industry and realized that there is no doubt the companies that are providing services for parking and buying/selling of domains are earing in Millions so what about the US?
-When we buy domains and park ,Do we earn a lot too ?
-How much time do we spend on internet everyday to be in this field?

Please share so that the new users who are coming in this industry, they can have a good idea=)

Answer to Q1. Yes we can earn a lot too.
Answer to Q2. It depends on how much you want to make a month. On an average you need to spend around 12-15 hours a day. Unless, you're all set with your domains and kws and are satisfied with your CTR and RPC. But most domainers aren't.

•••
netmeg said:
It's hard to start out new and make money with parking. It'll be even harder in the future. I don't know that I would advise anyone just starting out to plan on making lots of money unless they already have some really good, really high traffic type-in domains. The key to the whole thing is traffic, and you can't drive traffic to parked domains. And search engines (mainly Google) have already stated flat out that they don't want parked domains to come up as a search result, although they will index them.

It's always going to be better to develop, if you can.
So how about you ?How many hours do you spend for this domain business?
Satisfied with the earning ?

Varon said:
Answer to Q1. Yes we can earn a lot too.
Answer to Q2. It depends on how much you want to make a month. On an average you need to spend around 12-15 hours a day. Unless, you're all set with your domains and kws and are satisfied with your CTR and RPC. But most domainers aren't.
Since how long you are in this business?The question is not about WE CAN..the real question is ARE WE earning?)
I mean I noticed we have to have at least 100 domains to start off ..But users have thousands so it means it needs a lot of time..But We don't realize that if we work hard in real life for some other work, we can earn more than 15-50$ PER HOUR?)So I think most of us are doing this business as a PART time ?)

•••
So how about you ?How many hours do you spend for this domain business?
Satisfied with the earning ?

More than I can afford, and not particularly.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back