share.co.in want to develop

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaikini

Established Member
Impact
5
hi,
i want to develop share.co.in into a site where members can share files,photos,songs etc....
to develop this kind of site i am seeking lowest rate from developers.
plz post your price
thanks,
jaik
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Hi jaikini

Do you need the whole site developed, as in the design and the code or just the coding. I am interested but need to get more details before I lookinto making an offer.
 
0
•••
Are you looking for something like a youtube clone?
 
0
•••
I can make this for you.
PM me if interested.
 
0
•••
I could do this for you on a very short time frame, I've done several similar sites. Send me a PM if you are still looking for coders.
 
0
•••
chicker said:
Hi jaikini

Do you need the whole site developed, as in the design and the code or just the coding. I am interested but need to get more details before I lookinto making an offer.
do you have any example site that i am looking which you can develop?
 
0
•••
HI i can help you PM me how much you can pay.

Msn: networktown[@]gmail[dot]com
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back