Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction ShadyTree Auctions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyTree

Account Suspended
Impact
0
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
Please be reasonable and FAIR with the amount of Sales threads (per day) AND gratuitous self *bumps* for your domains here. We want to make it as fair as humanly possible to ALL Namepros members.
When/If in doubt, please PM me or any one of us here at Admin/Staff™. :gl:

Thank you for your cooperation!
-Staff™ B-)
 
0
•••
I havent done any gratuitous bumps. I've consolidated all of my domains into ONE thread, and the only "bump" is when I post a brand new auction. Please delete my thread, since no matter what I do, I get chastised for. I'm sorry for posting any threads whatsoever. Please forgive my arrogance
 
0
•••
In fact, delete my account please.
 
0
•••
Guest

ShadyTree said:
In fact, delete my account please.

Will do, take care and Happy New Year! :music:

For the record, I had to delete no less than THREE (3) of your posts here (all posted and "bumped" within a 2 hours and 6 minutes time-frame (inconsistent with the golden Namepros Fairness to Others Doctrine™):
Today, 12:16 PM
Today, 03:20 PM
Today, 05:25 PM
Today, 05:26 PM

-Staff™ B-)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back