IT.COM

Selling Sexual Harassment

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Daniel Albrecht

Established Member
Impact
Sexual harassment
is a type of harassment technique that relates to a sexual nature and the unwelcome or inappropriate promise of rewards in exchange for sexual favors. Sexual harassment includes a range of actions from mild transgressions to sexual abuse or assault. Harassment can occur in many different social settings such as the workplace, the home, school, churches, etc. Harassers or victims may be of any gender.​

In most modern legal contexts, sexual harassment is illegal. Laws surrounding sexual harassment generally do not prohibit simple teasing, offhand comments, or minor isolated incidents - that is due to the fact that they do not impose a "general civility code". In the workplace, harassment may be considered illegal when it is frequent or severe thereby creating a hostile or offensive work environment or when it results in an adverse employment decision (such as the victim's demotion, firing or quitting). The legal and social understanding of sexual harassment, however, varies by culture.

Sexual harassment by an employer is a form of illegal employment discrimination.

Guys I am looking for a good name that belongs to the topic. For many businesses or organizations, preventing sexual harassment and defending employees have become key goals of legal decision-making.

Thanks for your input, help and understanding!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sexuallyharass.com (short sexuallyharassed.com)
sexualharassed.com

Both are workable keywords. pm me

•••
•••
•••
•••
Guys, my fault! I am looking forward to your opinions and not for domain names (atm). But thank you for your dm’s.

Do you think that's a relevant topic atm?

What do you think about the suggested name:

CATCALL

and do you know guys, who would start a ”business” out of it?

•••
Sexual harassment
is a type of harassment technique that relates to a sexual nature and the unwelcome or inappropriate promise of rewards in exchange for sexual favors. Sexual harassment includes a range of actions from mild transgressions to sexual abuse or assault. Harassment can occur in many different social settings such as the workplace, the home, school, churches, etc. Harassers or victims may be of any gender.​

In most modern legal contexts, sexual harassment is illegal. Laws surrounding sexual harassment generally do not prohibit simple teasing, offhand comments, or minor isolated incidents - that is due to the fact that they do not impose a "general civility code". In the workplace, harassment may be considered illegal when it is frequent or severe thereby creating a hostile or offensive work environment or when it results in an adverse employment decision (such as the victim's demotion, firing or quitting). The legal and social understanding of sexual harassment, however, varies by culture.

Sexual harassment by an employer is a form of illegal employment discrimination.

Guys I am looking for a good name that belongs to the topic. For many businesses or organizations, preventing sexual harassment and defending employees have become key goals of legal decision-making.

Thanks for your input, help and understanding!
antisexual.com does this work

•••
Back