Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Post your daily Pick on who's HOT :)

Must Include Name and Pic

Meagan Fox

gal_fox.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Tia Tia Tia (shakes head)...you scare me sometimes...lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
225,379 Views and counting - This thread is HOT!!!!!

•••
•••
•••
heidi-montag

Is this before or after her surgeries because she does NOT look good to me now. She was already beautiful. Not sure why she ruined herself. Then again, I'm not a guy.

•••
•••
Is this before or after her surgeries because she does NOT look good to me now. She was already beautiful. Not sure why she ruined herself. Then again, I'm not a guy.
Unfortunately this is AFTER Heidi.

I'm with you, thought she was MUCH hotter b4. I think narcissism is a genetic factor inherent in all celebrities. To me she literally looks "plastic" like many other "stars" (both male and female) that didn't know when to leave well enough alone.

Funny that this topic came up as I ran across the following link earlier in the day that kind of depressed me as I thought many of them had not not had any work done and had just grown in to their looks...
Galleries - 25 Amazing Celebrities Before And After Plastic Surgery

Last edited:
•••
Unfortunately this is AFTER Heidi.

I'm with you, thought she was MUCH hotter b4. I think narcissism is a genetic factor inherent in all celebrities. To me she literally looks "plastic" like many other "stars" (both male and female) that didn't know when to leave well enough alone.

She was really hot dont know why she went and got herself plastic surgery.

•••
•••
^Can I be the "Striker" on that team?

l_456b2bc927a35b40b05f0d2a7cf29ec9.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
^lol I would follow her at least two blocks

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back