Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Sewn.info [+rep]

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches017

Established Member
Impact
134
Hey, just got this one word "sewn.info ." Decent one word I think, too bad it's past tense. Any appraisals?

Sewn.info

REp willl be added.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Past tense really hurts the value of one word domains, IMO. You may be able to find an end user. I wouldn't ask for more than low to mid $xx.
 
0
•••
Since the domain doesn't have a lot of development options..
I'd say about low $xx for the name...
 
0
•••
I have to agree with Rush, i am thinking lower XX.
 
0
•••
I would have to say low $xx. Maybe a little more to a end user.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back