Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Several Interesting .Coms

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

friedbeef

Established Member
Impact
0
Would really appreciate it if anyone could help appraise any (or all) of the following domains:

HelpdeskScripts.com
LovelyPix.com
PotteryCourse.com
TastyLunches.com
SoftCushions.com
FindAWorker.com
BusinessPDAs.com
BrandNewApartment.com

and here's my token .info up for appraisal too :)

Sacremento.info
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
HelpdeskScripts.com can used for selling service management solution/software online, good name...I regged webITIL.com, have some consideration as well...
 
0
•••
Thanks, I'm hoping most of these have a certain amount of business connotations, as they are all centered around products and services.
 
0
•••
Helpdeskscripts.com could be a pretty good reg, seems to me to have extreme potential if paired with a website high $xxxx for a website with it.

med $xxx for the domain name itself, but its all in the buyer how much they think that it is worth.
 
0
•••
Thanks, any thoughts on the other names?

HelpdeskScripts.com
LovelyPix.com
PotteryCourse.com
TastyLunches.com
SoftCushions.com
FindAWorker.com
BusinessPDAs.com
BrandNewApartment.com

and here's my token .info up for appraisal too

Sacremento.info :)
 
0
•••
bump!
 
0
•••
My opinion

My Favorite:

FindAWorker.com as a portal for employees to find potential job candidates. Huge industry and big money potential to right end user.

My Least Favorite:

TastyLunches.com because I think Tasty is spelled Tastey and who would buy this? While keywords rule the web, brand names rule the restaurant world. I don't see who would really want this domain name and as an advertising vehicle it's not a big PPC gainer either.

And....

Sacremento.info is a Sacramento typo on a dot info? While dot info is starting to take hold, I'm not a big fan of typos in general. Let alone a dot info type on a keyword that isn't too strong.

Take the above with a grain of salt as I'm no domain expert!
 
0
•••
Thanks for the input.

By the way Tasty is spelled "Tasty", not tastey.

"tasty lunches" with the "quote marks" yield 11,700 Google results.

Target is lunch-catering businesses, who focus on a lunch crowd rather than restaurants. Yes I know... very niche, but it seemed like a good idea -- at the time :)


Yeah the sacremento thing was a spelling mistake. A $5.95 mistake! :'(
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back