Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction Several good domains

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

KushReNaDa

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello everyone.

I am selling my domain portfolio so I can gather enough cash to buy me an iPod video. I am offering the following domains :
  • 5dollarproject.com
    Has great potential. If marketed right, it could be like the milliondollarhomepage, a trading site, ... Possibilities are endless.
    Starts at 15$, ends at 30$
  • argomp3.info
    Giving this away for 5$. Can be used for an MP3 site.
    Ends at 5$
  • cashmysite.com
    Again, great potential. You can easily turns this into a blog/article site, where articles are added on a daily basis. Can be a great moneymaker.
    Starts at 20$, ends at 40$
  • raving-rabbids.com
    Awesome domain. Is bound to get great traffic when the game Rayman : Raving Rabbids is released. The WordPress skin used on the site is included in this sale (made by me)
    Starts at 100$, ends at 200$
  • villiae.com
    This was going to be my portfolio, but it has been postponed, and may never get online since I also own my own name as a domain.
    Starts at 15$, ends at 40$
  • xhtml-guide.com
    I had great plans for this one, but since I don't have enough time, I'll be selling this. With everybody demanding XHTML/CSS valid designs, this could be a great tutorial site.
    Starts at 30$, ends at 40$
  • specialized.in
    Awesome domain; dictionary word. This is perfect as a directory. With some mod_rewrite you could have urls like specialized.in/webdesign, specialized.in/coding, etc ... Extreme potential here.
    Starts at 80$, ends at 160$

Auction ends 24hrs after the final bid. I'm looking for a quick sale (I want my iPod :p) Willing to sell the entire lot for 350$ (= save 85$!)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ArgoMP3.info is sold.
 
0
•••
20$ bid for CashMySite.com on TalkFreelance

******

25$ bid on CashMySite at ClanTemplates!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back