Dynadot

available Several all-premium-letter LLL.in drops

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the end of the thread for the latest LLL.in drops. Current full available lists are posted intermittently by members, and the most current would be toward the end of the thread also. Otherwise, user Chandan often has an updated available list on his external site, here: Available LLL.in Domains list - Indian Blogs

(original May 3, 2007 post follows: )
It was a big day for all-premium-letter-combo LLL.in drops. Other than these, all LLL.in composed only of ABCDEFGHILMNOPRST (no jkquvwxyz) have been entirely regged for over a month. Please post as you grab them, so people won't have to look twice:

(Update: All regged.)

baa.IN
cbd.IN
chn.IN
cpe.IN
dbp.IN
ecn.IN
eff.IN
grt.IN
isc.IN
loo.IN
nee.IN
ppn.IN
rcn.IN
sdc.IN
slr.IN
sns.IN
snt.IN

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
We have some great LLL.in dropping soon. Will list them when my scan is finished. Things like sit.in, own.in. Cool!

•••
Wow.. nice!
Wish i had a script, its pointless trying for premium names like this without one.

•••
Domains with the status PENDING DELETE SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE:
osc.in fma.in bbw.in gal.in hno.in aju.in rut.in ptw.in kfc.in jua.in whs.in sda.in mpu.in ubi.in oxo.in ycl.in hut.in wmf.in ibf.in oov.in rsl.in mee.in chf.in ppo.in spo.in lmj.in own.in sit.in zzw.in gli.in ksi.in hdf.in jsa.in yve.in edm.in mdh.in ybz.in sep.in sae.in imt.in jtp.in

This status means that these will drop over the next five days. All premium combination as defined by 3character.com are highlighted in bold, and English dictionary words are red. I believe the drop time currently is 7PM GMT (or is it 8PM GMT?).

Wow!

•••
7PM GMT (or is it 8PM GMT?) for what time in PST zone? is this 12:00 pm (noon) or 1:00 pm ? please confirm. Thanks

•••
Drop time is 2000 UTC/GMT. In Los Angeles, that is 1:00PM.

•••
All regged

mee.in
sae.in
chf.in
spo.in
ppo.in
ksi.in

* can't catch any :(

•••
Good drop. Nine dropped. Eight domains dropped to six new owners. Yve.in dropped and is available. (yve has now been registered)

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

These have the status: PENDING DELETE SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE:
hhg.in lez.in jhk.in cdu.in bbg.in fdp.in mpu.in ubi.in ycl.in rsl.in hut.in ybz.in own.in sep.in oxo.in ibf.in wmf.in zzw.in jtp.in gli.in imt.in sit.in mdh.in edm.in oov.in bbw.in fma.in rut.in gal.in hno.in sda.in ptw.in aju.in jua.in kfc.in whs.in osc.in

All premium letter combos in bold. Dictionary LLL.in in italics.

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
All regged

mee.in
sae.in
chf.in
spo.in
ppo.in
ksi.in

* can't catch any :(

You'll be very luck to catch names like that without a script or two. I've only ever been lucky once in the last year or so and that wasn't even a full premium.

•••
I didn't think drops happened on a Sunday?

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Does anyone catch any today? Enom website can't get in at the last 10 min (keep timeou server) .. that's silly .. argg

•••
Does anyone catch any today? Enom website can't get in at the last 10 min (keep timeou server) .. that's silly .. argg

Enom.com was down between 20:00UTC and 20:04UTC May 04, 2009

However those who caught names via Enom used reseller.enom.com

--Ace

•••
even their reseller url is errors now too lolz.

•••
zzw.in dropped today and is available.

•••
•••
Be careful. Registering .IN domains are very risky because of recent legal development.

•••
•••
•••
It's legitimate to be concerned about problems with the .IN Registry -- as INDRP disputes have universally been awarded to Complainants -- regardless of the merit or lack of merit of the case. Avoiding obvious trademarks and making sure to actively use your .in domains will significantly reduce the risk.

•••
•••
Yeah these dropped:
ELT.IN GLI.IN MDH.IN RSL.IN SEP.IN SIT.IN OWN.IN edm.in

•••
I just late only 23 seconds from the time drop :( someone please shoot me

•••
ybz.in is available

Cheers
Corey

•••
If the owners of sit.in own.in and sep.in are worried about the number of cases filed for .in, I'd be happy to offer $30 for each of those, 100+% markup in less than 24 hours :lol:

Actually I'm serious guys, if anyone wants to sell those let me know ;)

Cheers!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back