IT.COM

available Several all-premium-letter LLL.in drops

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the end of the thread for the latest LLL.in drops. Current full available lists are posted intermittently by members, and the most current would be toward the end of the thread also. Otherwise, user Chandan often has an updated available list on his external site, here: Available LLL.in Domains list - Indian Blogs

(original May 3, 2007 post follows: )
It was a big day for all-premium-letter-combo LLL.in drops. Other than these, all LLL.in composed only of ABCDEFGHILMNOPRST (no jkquvwxyz) have been entirely regged for over a month. Please post as you grab them, so people won't have to look twice:

(Update: All regged.)

baa.IN
cbd.IN
chn.IN
cpe.IN
dbp.IN
ecn.IN
eff.IN
grt.IN
isc.IN
loo.IN
nee.IN
ppn.IN
rcn.IN
sdc.IN
slr.IN
sns.IN
snt.IN

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
A few others dropped today too, but were quickly registered. "Beb", in particular, is quite nice. It took 24 seconds from drop to register. That's starting to creep into the possibility of hand registering time spans. Keep your eyes open -- the all premiums are still going to be hard to get -- but the dropping second tier names are probably quite attainable by hand registration if you are quick. For instance, today, "jga" was registered about 84 seconds after dropping.

jagusa said:
svx.in dropped today. Not very pretty.
A few nice ones dropping soon --> npm pgg pgd

•••
jagusa said:
A few others dropped today too, but were quickly registered. "Beb", in particular, is quite nice. It took 24 seconds from drop to register. That's starting to creep into the possibility of hand registering time spans. Keep your eyes open -- the all premiums are still going to be hard to get -- but the dropping second tier names are probably quite attainable by hand registration if you are quick. For instance, today, "jga" was registered about 84 seconds after dropping.

As for the quick regging of jga.in, i have to laugh a bit, unless the person really wanted that name for a specific reason. of the 2000+ available, was jga one of the best ones? :D

•••
kemjika11 said:
As for the quick regging of jga.in, i have to laugh a bit, unless the person really wanted that name for a specific reason. of the 2000+ available, was jga one of the best ones? :D
not bad compared to qvx cjq etc ;)

•••
Post 2472 lists the double premiums available. JGA looks pretty good in comparison.

•••
Just so you know, there are very few double premium with J available, I think there was 1 or something when I done the list. Not sure why, I think its overrated TBH. There was no double premium with K which was understandable and also few with U. Lots with W which makes me think W is a bit underrated as I consider it to be pretty strong. Y is pretty good to but I think most people consider it the worst apart from Q, X, Z so their might be some decent double premiums with Y that slip under the radar that you can pick up.

•••
jagusa said:

jagusa said:
Post 2472 lists the double premiums available. JGA looks pretty good in comparison.

JGA was a good name to regg. Names with K are tough to catch also.

•••
Currently listed as PENDING DELETE SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE:
wid.in orl.in gvm.in hix.in kvn.in npm.in ipg.in jbd.in dbx.in

•••
but it sucks
all directi logicboxes based registrars not even executing a simple checking names , and
name.com facing connection issues :(

cant get any good registrars to reg atm :'(

•••
Domains with the status PENDING DELETE SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE:
eou.in pjp.in pja.in mnu.in vek.in suh.in nkb.in xam.in

•••
I have taken up ZXD.in

I liked the name. :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Unregistered LLL.in = 2680.
LLL.in are 84% registered.

•••
•••
Previous scan was up to 120 hours old. More recent scan (72 hours at its oldest) shows 2640 LLL.in available -- so there does appear to be slow, steady movement.

jagusa said:
Unregistered LLL.in = 2680.
LLL.in are 84% registered.

•••
eou.in qab.in akh.in vrg.in ozo.in mnu.in vek.in ajk.in suh.in xam.in

•••
Of the several nice LLL.in dropped today, two are still available: vek.in mnu.in

•••
jagusa said:
Of the several nice LLL.in dropped today, two are still available: vek.in mnu.in

thanks for that info. looks like someone already snagged em. :tu:

•••
Thanks John. I took VEK.in - missed out on MNU.in

@ $3.99 a pop - definitely worth picking out names like this.

Does anyone have a list of upcoming drops? Or currently available?

:)

•••
reg mnu.in

Many thanks John

Cheers
Corey

•••
akh.in ozo.in chf.in vrg.in mee.in ajk.in lmj.in sae.in qab.in spo.in ppo.in imt.in edm.in ksi.in yve.in hdf.in jsa.in jtp.in zzw.in

This status means that these will drop over the next five days. All premium combination as defined by 3character.com are highlighted. I believe the drop time currently is 7PM GMT.

update: I didn't notice any drops today, so these are all still in play.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks jagusa.
regged qab.in

did anyone like this one ?

i like the way it looks, q then a and then b (looks opp of q)
qab

•••
regged qab.in
Has nice symmetry. Not sure that will help the resale value, but it won't hurt. Good luck.

•••
regged qab.in
I like it.

Acronyms:
Q = Question, Questions
AB = About

So could be a nice name for a Information site about .IN Domains.

Questions About .IN

or

Questions About India

•••
Questions About India

Quality ab :p

good luck :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back