NameSilo

available Several all-premium-letter LLL.in drops

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the end of the thread for the latest LLL.in drops. Current full available lists are posted intermittently by members, and the most current would be toward the end of the thread also. Otherwise, user Chandan often has an updated available list on his external site, here: Available LLL.in Domains list - Indian Blogs

(original May 3, 2007 post follows: )
It was a big day for all-premium-letter-combo LLL.in drops. Other than these, all LLL.in composed only of ABCDEFGHILMNOPRST (no jkquvwxyz) have been entirely regged for over a month. Please post as you grab them, so people won't have to look twice:

(Update: All regged.)

baa.IN
cbd.IN
chn.IN
cpe.IN
dbp.IN
ecn.IN
eff.IN
grt.IN
isc.IN
loo.IN
nee.IN
ppn.IN
rcn.IN
sdc.IN
slr.IN
sns.IN
snt.IN

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
aceeca said:
tdw.in was good
I think there are a lot of very good ones unregistered...

•••
Today's drops that are still available:
owh.in hji.in gvu.in hqq.in npx.in uhw.in oyi.in nlq.in czb.in njr.in dmq.in pjt.in nmv.in dzn.in nkq.in ydo.in vhn.in rvm.in njj.in vud.in sqb.in vft.in njz.in ojt.in uxx.in nkx.in mnx.in rvf.in vfh.in knx.in pby.in wvi.in bhq.in npj.in nhv.in bmq.in mvf.in tcq.in niq.in nmq.in znd.in fxm.in yuu.in vup.in tcj.in yxo.in nhy.in nhz.in pbz.in kvf.in njg.in obq.in sbx.in cxe.in nnq.in gvh.in bgy.in myh.in blq.in ezl.in qen.in nlj.in ikv.in njq.in shx.in oyh.in piy.in hrq.in yio.in zzd.in nkv.in qon.in mkx.in kcv.in kyi.in hxf.in kvi.in yib.in nkz.in kvh.in

Total unregistered right now: 842/17576

Some true all premium combinations are now scheduled for drop:
pho ree arf pht bor
Good luck on those!

Last edited:
•••
Some of today's drops (currently scanning):
EJD.IN EJF.IN EJN.IN EJP.IN EJT.IN JSU.IN MJO.IN SRZ.IN SGZ.IN EJP.IN KJA.IN QOD.IN QIF.IN TJO.IN JSU.IN

•••
donnied79 said:
I registered about other 20.
Then i wrote to Directi to know if they really have renewal promotions.
If they don't i'll let 31 (bad-worst) lll.in drop on January 6.
If someone is interested in having it for free i'll pm the list.
Directi will have a renewal Promotion from the 8th of January, 2009.

I got this in a email from them now:

As we had announced earlier, ResellerClub will be offering .IN Renewals and Transfer-Ins at a special pricing from the 8th of January, 2009.

The .IN Domain, which represents both the term 'Internet' and the Indian Market, is highly sought after and a great Domain to hold on to.

So make the most of the exceptional pricing of $11.99 for .IN Domains and $5.99 for Third Level .IN Domains and Renew and Transfer-In your Domains, only at ResellerClub!

•••
johnnywj said:
Directi will have a renewal Promotion from the 8th of January, 2009.

So make the most of the exceptional pricing of $11.99 for .IN Domains and $5.99 for Third Level .IN Domains and Renew and Transfer-In your Domains, only at ResellerClub!
Directi really needs to rethink its business perspective.

If they offer their resellers a higher price during promos that other registrars are offering normally its not that big a deal.

It is a saving but I'm seriously considering moving my names and my clients names out of Resellerclub, it just doesn't make business sense anymore.

•••
Samit said:

If they offer their resellers a higher price during promos that other registrars are offering normally its not that big a deal.

It is a saving but I'm seriously considering moving my names and my clients names out of Resellerclub, it just doesn't make business sense anymore.

Totally agree, I've moved over 60 .in names from ResellerClub to Name.com - and was waiting for this promo before I decided what to do with the other 250+ names. Its not much of a discount to be honest and I may just continue to move a large portion of my portfolio to name.com - main reason is the interface / pricing, resellerclubs interface is slack and the price doesn't balance it out for me.

:-/

•••
Samit said:

Thanks to Johnny for the info.
I totally agree with Samit.
At Mitsu it's the normal price.
I'll let drop about 30 lll.in at Reseller Club. It makes no sense renewing with all this double premium for reg fee.

•••
I cant believe the quality of LLL.in I was able to reg today with no competition. Some have been available for days. Picked up:
nkr
ydd
ytt
yio

•••
d3N said:
I cant believe the quality of LLL.in I was able to reg today with no competition. Some have been available for days. Picked up:
nkr
ydd
ytt
yio
when u have huge list it happens :cy:

•••
Someone knows about todays drop of lll.in and maybe keyword.in?
Thanks very much.

•••
LLL.in and keyword.in you have better chances of getting good money over LLL.in

There could be some company interested in the LLL and you will hit jackpot.

Keyword.in for a nascent extension is a 2-3x reg fee average. LLL.in is more like 3x - 5x for good letters.

You can look up sales at namebio.com.

ps: before someone jumps on pointing exceptions to this, please NOTE I said AVERAGE sale price.

•••
iamneo said:
LLL.in and keyword.in you have better chances of getting good money over LLL.in

There could be some company interested in the LLL and you will hit jackpot.

Keyword.in for a nascent extension is a 2-3x reg fee average. LLL.in is more like 3x - 5x for good letters.

You can look up sales at namebio.com.

ps: before someone jumps on pointing exceptions to this, please NOTE I said AVERAGE sale price.

ejg.in
ejl.in
ejr.in
gjm.in
qks.in
ytr.in
poq.in

ges.co.in
pfi.co.in
slp.co.in

w-h.in

izea.in
wake.in
wapa.in
worldbank.co.in
roleplay.in

:cy:

•••
These LLL.in currently hold the status PENDING DELETE SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE:
twj.in bey.in zxy.in gjm.in jiz.in poq.in pjd.in ejl.in gbj.in mwj.in hxi.in jft.in wha.in awv.in kjd.in qks.in bqi.in jvi.in iyg.in ree.in jgd.in uix.in ojb.in yko.in xag.in ytr.in mfv.in fub.in oot.in igv.in wlm.in jkh.in jdg.in rys.in kmj.in iwy.in pho.in hju.in qwr.in aqv.in ulu.in rwz.in mxr.in jki.in yfs.in nyb.in cwj.in urb.in zns.in yip.in uwo.in axz.in ejr.in iay.in pht.in ftj.in mvu.in jut.in arf.in jvv.in upo.in pmq.in qua.in bor.in vjv.in vbt.in vmv.in ryn.in wop.in kjs.in uly.in ylo.in ump.in awq.in tdy.in ejg.in jrv.in jrw.in ziz.in zuz.in zba.in zxu.in mnj.in jlh.in knj.in qwt.in pgj.in fvs.in ehv.in aij.in jju.in qqt.in qhd.in bys.in ygt.in nuj.in nyd.in wya.in rwj.in cay.in jbn.in vzy.in xuz.in utu.in ujj.in

FYI -- My latest scan shows 860 unregistered LLL.in.

Last edited:
•••
jagusa said:
FYI -- My latest scan shows 860 unregistered LLL.in.

Does this mean that the LLL.IN buyout didn't hold? What are the chances these 860 LLL's can be registered again?

•••
Yes, there is currently no LLL.in buyout.
Expron said:
Does this mean that the LLL.IN buyout didn't hold?

The number will get higher before drawing down. The amount of time it will take for another buyout depends on the peak and amount of renewals from now until the end of February-- not to mention the overall condition of the world economic market. Overall, though, there is probably a greater possibility than not of a LLL.in buyout happening again within the next 12 months.
Expron said:
What are the chances these 860 LLL's can be registered again?

•••
Expron said:
Does this mean that the LLL.IN buyout didn't hold? What are the chances these 860 LLL's can be registered again?
some promo must come :'(

•••
I think by June the buyout will be restored. 860 really isnt that much, the problem is there are still a lot to come but once all the big dropping is done by about March then that which is available can go pretty quick.

•••
Two factors have arisen within the last 48 hours to provide a clearer picture of the likely short to mid term LLL.in market.

1) Since the buyout anniversary is now over a year old, the effects of the Directi first year registration discount on the market can be quantitatively assessed. Given that alleviated uncertainty, a peak unregistered LLL.in number can be modeled.
2) We now know the details of the Directi Resellerclub sale (starting in hours to days with reseller base renewal price of US$11.99).

...will discuss later after others have had a chance to run their own numbers. I suggest that discussion happen in the LLL.in Aftermarket thread.

•••
Here available N-N.IN:

1-4 .IN
1-6 .IN
1-7 .IN
1-9 .IN
2-3 .IN
2-6 .IN
2-7 .IN
2-8 .IN
2-9 .IN
3-1 .IN
4-6 .IN
4-7 .IN
4-8 .IN
5-1 .IN
6-3 .IN
6-4 .IN
6-7 .IN
6-8 .IN
7-1 .IN
7-2 .IN
7-3 .IN
7-4 .IN
7-6 .IN
7-8 .IN
7-9 .IN
8-1 .IN
8-2 .IN
8-3 .IN
8-4 .IN
8-6 .IN
8-7 .IN
8-9 .IN
9-1 .IN
9-2 .IN
9-3 .IN
9-4 .IN
9-7 .IN
9-8 .IN
0-2 .IN
0-3 .IN
0-4 .IN
0-5 .IN
0-6 .IN

•••
•••
Available L-L.IN:
a-x .IN
d-z .IN
w-h .IN
z-a .IN

•••
Dropped today and available:
awv.in zns.in xag.in uwo.in gbj.in

•••
RYN.IN NYB.IN HXI.IN KMJ.IN RYS.IN JRV.IN ZBA.IN MVU.IN CWJ.IN JBN.IN WYA.IN QUA.IN JKH.IN PGJ.IN TDY.IN MWJ.IN KJD.IN NUJ.IN AXZ.IN IWY.IN UPO.IN ZIZ.IN IAY.IN RWZ.IN JRW.IN IYG.IN PMQ.IN QWT.IN FTJ.IN JFT.IN YLO.IN OJB.IN JVI.IN JKI.IN AQV.IN QWR.IN JGD.IN BEY.IN JDG.IN KNJ.IN BYS.IN MNJ.IN NYD.IN BQI.IN YKO.IN YFS.IN MFV.IN RWJ.IN ZXY.IN TWJ.IN FUB.IN JLH.IN PJD.IN ULU.IN AWQ.IN

•••
jagusa said:
Regged: UPO.IN , thanks.

•••
regged fsj --> Fashion street journal
Thanx

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back