Dynadot

available Several all-premium-letter LLL.in drops

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the end of the thread for the latest LLL.in drops. Current full available lists are posted intermittently by members, and the most current would be toward the end of the thread also. Otherwise, user Chandan often has an updated available list on his external site, here: Available LLL.in Domains list - Indian Blogs

(original May 3, 2007 post follows: )
It was a big day for all-premium-letter-combo LLL.in drops. Other than these, all LLL.in composed only of ABCDEFGHILMNOPRST (no jkquvwxyz) have been entirely regged for over a month. Please post as you grab them, so people won't have to look twice:

(Update: All regged.)

baa.IN
cbd.IN
chn.IN
cpe.IN
dbp.IN
ecn.IN
eff.IN
grt.IN
isc.IN
loo.IN
nee.IN
ppn.IN
rcn.IN
sdc.IN
slr.IN
sns.IN
snt.IN

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
jagusa said:
Was busy elsewhere during the drop... who got what?

It seems that nothing dropped today.

--Ace

•••
aceeca said:
It seems that nothing dropped today.

--Ace

i think 20:00 GMT is 8AM eastern time? so thats the first big set of drops, so i don't think its that time yet. The other drop listed is for the second of may, which also has is still 2 days away.

•••
I thought it was 2000hrs UTC and UTC is constant. Funny !!!!!

•••
i think i'm ignorant of these times ...

•••
What will be the minimum price of premium 3 letter lll.in by this time next year ? Any rough estimation from anyone? I'm planning to buy 100 all premium lll.ins this year and i want to hold them for minimum 3 years. But i'm confused with lots of questions like...whether it is a good investment or not..

Cheers,
Neo.

•••
NeoMatrix11 said:
What will be the minimum price of premium 3 letter lll.in by this time next year ? Any rough estimation from anyone? I'm planning to buy 100 all premium lll.ins this year and i want to hold them for minimum 3 years. But i'm confused with lots of questions like...whether it is a good investment or not..

Cheers,
Neo.

XQZ.in will still be worth reg fee or less but the value of the best names will soar.

•••
ekal said:
XQZ.in will still be worth reg fee or less but the value of the best names will soar.

Thanks for the reply. If all letters are premium (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T ) in each of those 100 lll.in, What will be the minimum price of each lll.in after 3 years ? Just give us a rough estimation based on your experience.

Cheers,
Neo.

•••
NeoMatrix11 said:

Cheers,
Neo.

I understand your concerns. THe fact that many LLL.in don't get much traffic(and some of the .co.ins do) is also increasing my insecurity a bit. I would mainly stick to all premium LLL.ins though. THe minimum price next year will probably be $30-$50. LLL.in is a great investment though....looks like a easily feasible case of buying low, waiting a while, and a good chance of selling high.

•••
NeoMatrix11 said:
Thanks for the reply. If all letters are premium (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T ) in each of those 100 lll.in, What will be the minimum price of each lll.in after 3 years ? Just give us a rough estimation based on your experience.

Cheers,
Neo.

Based on my speculation, around $250.00 minimum.

•••
I got bored of investing into mutual funds and fixed deposits. If i really get $250 + then it is going to be a very good investment. Expecting few more comments from seniors in this industry here....

Cheers,
Neo.

•••
Next Year - $175 for the worst LLL.in and an average of $300 each for all

That's just my educated guess.
NeoMatrix11 said:

Cheers,
Neo.

•••
I think its quite hard to guess considering the buyout wasn't too long ago. I've seen people trying to sell some very average to low quality LLL.in's with around 8 months of reg on each one - most reached $15-20 but very rarely any more than that.

However this was just 4-5 months after the buyout. Personally I think the prices will begin to rise faster after another 2-3 months. Still lots of people dropping names (for whatever reason, most likely negligence) and those who catch these premiums will definitely make a decent profit within a year.

My guess is, for the absolute lowest quality LLL.in's - in a years time would be worth around $50. Average ones will be around $100-$150 and all premiums should be at the very least $300+.

•••
Here is a little graph I have drawn. I feel that LLL.in will go up dramatically after 5 years.

Last edited:
•••
That's a great graph so thanks for posting it, I am with you on the increase, but I'm not completely sure it will be that dramatic.
aceeca said:
Here is a little graph I have drawn. I feel that LLL.in will go up dramatically after 5 years.

•••
I suspect that all premium letter LLL.in combinations will exceed their accumulated registration fees over the three year time frame.

The lesser letter combinations may also, but their market will be quite turbulent starting within a few months and continuing into summer 2009.

PS- The drops are about to start coming... over 1% of the entire LLL.in class will drop over the next week (mostly Dan L's collection).

NeoMatrix11 said:

Cheers,
Neo.

Last edited:
•••
i so wants to reg some of these drops, but something tells me i won't make it to catch these LLL.ins

•••
kemjika11 said:
i so wants to reg some of these drops, but something tells me i won't make it to catch these LLL.ins
same here, failure is okay...but low aim is crime....

jagusa said:
PS- The drops are about to start coming... over 1% of the entire LLL.in class will drop over the next week (mostly Dan Lee's collection).

Who is Dan Lee?

•••
Dan has had a presence on other domaining forums, but I haven't seen him around for about a year.

aceeca said:
Who is Dan...

•••
Thanks for input. Lets see who will catch more domains in this week.

•••
NeoMatrix11 said:
Thanks for input. Lets see who will catch more domains in this week.
Congrats on getting DRT.in

•••
•••
There's been a few lists, but I thought I'd up the ante a bit...
Here's a list of LLL.in that are pending deletion and scheduled for deletion. These may not be them all, but it's most. My favorite is "far.in".

Good luck!

[list updated in a later post]

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for list...

Cheers,
Neo.

•••
Good Luck to Everyone....hope we all get something :)

I had no luck :( , did anyone get anything

•••
thanks for the list

avv.in
gdb.in
bhl.in
sti.in
feh.in
gcb.in

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back