IT.COM

available Several all-premium-letter LLL.in drops

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the end of the thread for the latest LLL.in drops. Current full available lists are posted intermittently by members, and the most current would be toward the end of the thread also. Otherwise, user Chandan often has an updated available list on his external site, here: Available LLL.in Domains list - Indian Blogs

(original May 3, 2007 post follows: )
It was a big day for all-premium-letter-combo LLL.in drops. Other than these, all LLL.in composed only of ABCDEFGHILMNOPRST (no jkquvwxyz) have been entirely regged for over a month. Please post as you grab them, so people won't have to look twice:

(Update: All regged.)

baa.IN
cbd.IN
chn.IN
cpe.IN
dbp.IN
ecn.IN
eff.IN
grt.IN
isc.IN
loo.IN
nee.IN
ppn.IN
rcn.IN
sdc.IN
slr.IN
sns.IN
snt.IN

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
4 drops today!

xsv.in
zsv.in
swo.in
iir.in

Last edited:
•••
meditang said:
4 drops today!

xsv.in
zsv.in
swo.in
iir.in

none of above are available
:sick:

•••
Vaasu said:
none of above are available
:sick:
They will become available at exactly 20:00 GMT today
:bingo:

•••
Good luck to those going for IIR.IN. Someone's going to get a cool domain!

•••
IIR.IN is the only one dropping today...

•••
Both iir and swo are registered by Trevor. I think it might be through automatic software. Congrats trevor

•••
Looks like I got the crappest one again!

xsv.in

:-/

•••
Zsv.in is available.. If anyone want to grab it ..You can..

If you reg it.. please give me a rep..

Regards,
Neo.

•••
Was about to post the same thing. Good job neomatrix11. Still available as of this post.

NeoMatrix11 said:

Regards,
Neo.

•••
Manage.co.in
Round.co.in
Candle.co.in also dropped and available to reg

Regards,
Neo.

•••
OneTime said:
Looks like I got the crappest one again!

xsv.in

:-/

Not really crap imo x sex ;)

•••
OK.. Someone taken manage.co.in..

Regards,
Neo.

•••
NeoMatrix11 said:

Regards,
Neo.

Never one to turn down a short domain. Thanks! :great:

•••
•••
Hi guys,

For the short period of time I sell a number of LLL.in (non-premium) below reg fee. That is even a better deal than grabbing dropped name ;)
PM me for the domain list if interested.

cheers,
Sergey

•••
Though the thread is often off topic, it's probably best to discourage LLL.in sales threads here. I suggest staying on topic and just placing such offers in your signature (note mine).

Otherwise, I did not see any LLL.in drop today. We have a handful in the coming several days it appears (about seven -- only one stands out -- mpt.in).

kriss05 said:
...For the short period of time I sell a number of LLL.in (non-premium) below reg fee...

•••
I'm sorry but don't you think that this thread is for those who wants to get cheap LLL.in, for REG FEE? What is better: to sit all days and hunt for single domain with little or no chances or get some for LESS than reg fee? Please believe me, this will not happen often these days that someone allows others to get LLL.in's for less than reg fee. Few posts ago someone suggested to those who drops his LLL.in's just to let know about it to NP members in order to get them a chance to get domains for cheap/free. And I guess my post is more relevant than, for example (just for example) "Ohh, I missed it..." :)

Just my opinion of course.

regards,
Sergey

Last edited:
•••
Well, you got me on this one... because I am the biggest culprit when it comes the "dropped today but already regged" posts.

So, are your domains below current reg fee (~$15) or the sale price reg fee (~$5)?

kriss05 said:
And I guess my post is more relevant than, for example (just for example) "Ohh, I missed it..." :)

•••
kriss05 said:
I'm sorry but don't you think that this thread is for those who wants to get cheap LLL.in, for REG FEE?
Several all-premium-letter LLL.in drops and it does happen to be started by jagusa. ;)

kriss05 said:
Please believe me, this will not happen often these days that someone allows others to get LLL.in's for less than reg fee.
I agree with this though. Everyones fighting over drops.

jagusa said:
So, are your domains below current reg fee (~$15) or the sale price reg fee (~$5)?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

•••
Good Question.
jagusa said:

•••
As John said mpt.in drops today
Also dropping are auc.in and cuz.in

•••
mwzd said:
Several all-premium-letter LLL.in drops and it does happen to be started by jagusa. ;)

I agree with this though. Everyones fighting over drops.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It is waste to try hand reg.

•••
jagusa said:

The only reason that I do it, probably last time in my life :) , is I need some money urgently. At any moment of time I will stop it because I'm probably even bigger fan of .in extension than MWZD :)

As to the price, it is much less than current reg fee but of course more than "sale price reg fee". It is over, isn't? :)

•••
kumar, you can use the ResellerClub API or even buy drop scripts if you really want, I'm concentrating on renewals right now.

kriss05, yes you are, I'm not a fan of extensions - though .in is close to the heart ;), I love keywords, its the developer in me. I see potential beyond resale in what I have.

I've sold a few LLL.in to pay for renewals, bought at promo price, sold at current renewal price - bills need to be paid. If I can keep what I've got, I'll probably end up laughing all the way to the bank. Not that its been bad so far :)

•••
mwzd said:
kriss05, yes you are, I'm not a fan of extensions - though .in is close to the heart ;)

Well, too sad to hear that :) IMO .in is dramatically underestimated...

Thanks to everyone who sent PMs with LLL.in's requests. Sale is over now.

cheers,
Sergey

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back