Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable Seven 3 LETTER .NETs

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico

Established Member
Impact
0
JZY.net
JGX.net
JNQ.net
qyq.net
fza.net
eqy.net
jxp.net

PM me with offers.
Only $300 + offers.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ill giev you $275
 
0
•••
Sorry, since i already got a $310 offer it wont go for 275
 
0
•••
sold for $315 then.
whats your paypal
 
0
•••
If its ok with you, I rather wait for more bids.
I just opened this thread 5 minutes ago.

Buy Now PRice = $500
or best bid.
 
0
•••
im not playing these games. I will give you 5 minutes to decide .
 
0
•••
$400

And they are yours.
Otherwise I'll wait for better offers then $315
since I'm not in a hurry to sell then
 
0
•••
my offer is $315.
not $400.
these are imo the worst combinations yet just I have a client who wants them. I'll give you 3 more minutes to decide if you want to accept my offer.
I'll even up it to $325.
 
0
•••
$340 and we have a deal.
 
0
•••
no.\
I upped my price to make you happy.
I don't play these games.
$325. Now PM me your paypal.
 
0
•••
Sorry,
I'll wait for better offers then

Buy Now price = $350
 
0
•••
ok
im giving in, onyl becuase its not for me.

However this is not how you conduct business.

As long as you understand that, you can pm me your paypal account
 
0
•••
PM send.
 
0
•••
pm sent

I offer you somthing 15 minutes ago....can you check

Taz
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back