Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Setup Simple Ecommerce Site and add some graphics

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

desiredname

Established Member
Impact
8
I need to have a pretty simple ecommerce site set up. I basically will have only about a dozen items listed, but I want a drop down menu that calculates (or pulls) prices based on the quantity and I want a drop down menu for characteristics (ie color/flavor).

I will be taking payments through a merchant's account on these items; ie- no paypal.

I want to get some basic, but eye catching graphics created as well. I need around 10 and several different banner ads.

May split up project (ie graphics by one person, ecom site by another).

Can pay via paypal.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can definitely help you with this project. I have sent you a PM. Feel free to check out my iTrader for references. 0 Negative iTrader and I have been on the forums since August 2003.

Thanks,
Shaun
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back