Domain Empire

domain ServicesStrategy.com | Domain Apprasial

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

IT Rebels

Impact
Hello friend I want to sell this premium-looking domain name, So what do you think about its value.
if you can sell this domain for a better price I will be happy to give you a 5-10% commission for your efforts❤

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ah, the evil "s"

If "Service Strategy" ...low / mid thousands territory

If "Services Strategy" ...it does manage to make some sense, I give that credit ...however, doesn't come off the tongue as well. Plus, the "double SS" ...servicesstrategy, slightly crippling. If you managed to receive something in the hundreds, I would strongly consider it ...overall, tricky domain

•••
Ah, the evil "s"

If "Service Strategy" ...low / mid thousands territory

If "Services Strategy" ...it does manage to make some sense, I give that credit ...however, doesn't come off the tongue as well. Plus, the "double SS" ...servicesstrategy, slightly crippling. If you managed to receive something in the hundreds, I would strongly consider it ...overall, tricky domain

yes, well said. i agree but, do you trust estibot & Godaddy appraisal and how much.

•••
@IT Rebels No, you should never trust those appraisals. Most likely, you got a low thousands valuation for it

Type in "drinkcement.com" on GD appraisal. Would you believe it, yep ...low thousands valuation. That should give you an idea as to how reliable those appraisals are

Last edited:
•••
@IT Rebels No, you should never trust those appraisals. Most likely, you got a low thousands valuation for it

Type in "drinkcement.com" on GD appraisal. Would you believe it, yep ...low thousands valuation. That should give you an idea as to how reliable those appraisals are

DrinkCement.com does sound kinda Brandable 😂😂😂

•••
@Yodruids Lol, hells no. I'll drink a glass of cement if someone pays low thousands for that

•••
good, I want to learn more, any resources or community can you suggest something. so what is the real worth of "drinkcement.com"?

•••
•••
@IT Rebels Unless there's a market for drinking cement, I'm going to have to say absolutely, categorically nothing

Stick around at NamePros, its a learning experience. Welcome to the community

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back