domain serviced.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tahug

Impact
serviced.com serviced.net , 20+ years old
suggestions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You own them? This word in the past tense is a very nice brand

•••
You own them? This word in the past tense is a very nice brand
as in 'serviced apartments' etc. Yes I own them.

•••
as in 'serviced apartments' etc. Yes I own them.
Could be anything (apartments, cars...you name it). I'd hold, wait for the right offer. Welcome to the community

•••
Hello,

The name has many potential buyers and uses, but if you're planning to sell it as a domain name, I see no need to develop it or narrow it's value to one specific use like "social media service".

A low to mid 5 figure is a fair price IMO.

Good luck!

•••
Nice name, as @DN Fuel and @jhm already stated it has a nice variety of application areas to it in everything from home services to vehicles and more - I can see use for it almost any business if I think about it and with circularity and reuse growing as a niche in general this will not be a name in less demand rather the opposite over time.

Pricing in the low to mid XX,XXX range does not feel unrealistic at all given similar sales past years (examples from Namebio below):

packaged.com - 45,000$ - 2020
installed.com - 28,500$ - 2020
accounted.com - 15,000$ - 2022

Higher than this we find names connected to crypto like unchained.com (175,000$) and dropped.com (65,000$)

Best of luck!

•••
xx,xxx to right buyer, possibly more.

•••
Nice name, as @DN Fuel and @jhm already stated it has a nice variety of application areas to it in everything from home services to vehicles and more - I can see use for it almost any business if I think about it and with circularity and reuse growing as a niche in general this will not be a name in less demand rather the opposite over time.

Pricing in the low to mid XX,XXX range does not feel unrealistic at all given similar sales past years (examples from Namebio below):

packaged.com - 45,000$ - 2020
installed.com - 28,500$ - 2020
accounted.com - 15,000$ - 2022

Higher than this we find names connected to crypto like unchained.com (175,000$) and dropped.com (65,000$)

Best of luck!
the service industry is one of the most lucrative and exciting.... look at apple always bragging about the growth of their "services" for example... also most businesses are service-oriented businesses. the sky is the limit with this word

Last edited:
•••
the name is ok, but i don't love it. Its a past tense word, that makes me have to think really hard , what niche can i use it with ? Exact monthly searches is 1000 . the name will sell , but for how much? due to being liquid helps it out. but who is going to seek it out for eCommerce or brick and mortar ??? Brand it up maybe? that is a possibility , but a tedious process with this name.

"Surfaced" as a comparison, Surfaced can cover many many niche points, it points to something new and possibly unknown, exciting perhaps,

"Serviced" is something that already happened, perhaps yesterdays news. not inviting IMO.

Wholesale = $3,800 IMO

End User= $9,000 to $12,000 IMO

•••
•••
There's no-doubt a business would run with the name. But, I very much doubt it's going to be a big player Which would equal big bucks. It's nice and would look great on the side of a fleet of vans etc. I would imagine your buyer is going to be a new entrant to the Service industries. Someone who has good but limited investment capital. I would imagine the best you can expect is around $10k ... maybe a bit more. This type of name works best And attracts the buyers of Franchised type businesses - Not the big players who have to have their Trademarks. Franchises normally start small and try to hit rapid expansion.

I'm sure you understand why the name in its most appropriate type business use is NOT going to be able to be Trademarked. However, using the word 'Serviced' and perhaps playing around and capitalizing that 'D' (with a bit of Art-Work) is going to be able to be obtain a Service Mark

Last edited:
•••
Packaged batch (For both in a set) = High-xxx to Mid-xxxx

Last edited:
•••
Back