Dynadot

advice Service that manages ads on my landing page

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I remember reading about a service that will manage various ad revenue services (AdSense, Chitika, and the like...). You need not do much except provide the site and content and space for ads. They send you a monthly payment and manage the revenue.

I want to have a landing page for some keyword niche domains. There will be basic content which I can design. There will be space for ads. I need a company to manage the ad space and day to day revenue management. Then, send me a payment.

Is there such a service?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, I'd also be very interested in such a service.

I have already tried the following but (except devhub) they do not do revenue management, all they provide is space for your ads and that's it:

-Devhub.com (free and the only one that does revenue management but it is pretty much dead, no-one was answering my emails)

-Noomle.com (not free but fees are low. Didn't like it much tbh but you should give it a try)

-DomainApps.com (if you want to do custom design and put ads then there are fees involved)

-SEOparking.com (free but no customisation at all)

•••
Thank you for the suggestions. I checked them out. These services seem to focus on site development. I already have a couple sites and want to plant ads onto my sites. There was a service advertised a couple years ago, that only managed the ads from various ad providers. you give them the space and they place the ads, collect the money from the agencies like AdSense, and distribute to you.

•••
Oh, sorry, I missed the part where *you* had already a site :)

Well, I also remember one similar to what you mean. I'll do a search on my bookmarks and come back to you

meanwhile, have you tried Viglink? They do what you ask but instead of using a space provided they use the words from your page text on different affiliate programs (and they do have a huge list of parent companies)

•••
I had a look at my bookmarks and here is what I found:

buysellads.com/ (I think this is the one you're looking for)
adhitz.com (maybe this one too)
exponential.com
clicksor.com (you probably already know about them)
adversal.com

I have lots more. If you want, PM me your mail and I'll export my bookmark list (they're all in one bookmark folder) and send it to you

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back