Dynadot

domain server.nTLD Domains ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Wronnay

Impact
Hello,

i have registrated the following domains: server.blue, server.tube and server.vin.

Any thoughts how much they could be worth? (sedo's big data pricer says about 1 - 2 k ...)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think server.blue and server.tube have the most potential. As far as what, it's hard to say.

I think server.tube would have the most potential and could bring $50-$100 to someone looking for a host name for a www server address. You would need to find someone who specifically wants "server" though. They could register myserver.tube for reg fee.

server.vin is reg fee.

Good luck.

•••
could bring $50-$100 to someone looking for a host name for a www server address.

I m thinking on hosting companys.

server.cn was sold for 20 000 usd, server.pro for 2 756 usd.

There are hosting companys which are named after server domains.

Many registries want more than 1 k for server domains (p. a.) - server.fun is listed for €1,189.71/year. (Which would make 11 890 EUR in 10 years ...)

Why should this domains be only 100 usd worth?

•••
Because there are a fair number of server.xxxxx to register yet. I know a non-domainer setting up a web or network server could do the server1.blue or server.1.tube for reg fee.

However, I will come back and say you could possibly fetch $100-$500 if you find that right person. Maybe $500-$1000 to a company looking for a single word sever domain.

I still think server.tube is the stronger of the bunch.

My opinion though, $100.00 is the range. I could be wrong. I am every day. :xf.smile:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back