100.0%
  • 2nd

Over $100

votes
    0.0%

MrConor

Happy HolidaysEstablished Member
Impact
  • Domain site ideas: SEO Tips / Tutorials ?
  • Is it a good Brandable domain ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I agree it is a clever name Connor, it's worth about $250 to $700 undeveloped.
If however you seek out the wisdom of Rob Monster you may be persuaded to adopt some of his ideas and reap a regular monthy income from your name instead of the one off Payoff. Listen and learn and earn.

Regards.matt

•••
Thanks Matt,

Appreciate your appraisal buddy. Didn't expect it's worth to be that high! :) , but as you said reaping a Monthly income from it instead of a one off payment may be a better idea. My primary area of work is a Developer, just a domainer as a hobby ;)

So might make some plans and seek out Rob The Monster.

Regards,
Conor

•••
Plow through DomainSherpa's back catalog of audio interviews. There is a uni degree in those audio interviews.

Regards.matt

•••
Hey @MrConor

Unfortunately it looks like reg fee value for the time being. There are a few reasons for this:
  1. Very few sales recorded in Namebio beginning with "SERP."
  2. A search on Crunchbase reveals only 2 or 3 companies branding themselves with the SERP term, and the complimentary words are much more relevant than your "mesh" word.
  3. And perhaps most telling... the following are available for hand reg: SERPfuse.com, SERPmash.com, SERPlink.com, and many others.
If we were talking about SERPnet or SERPweb, then there might be some value. But a brandable name built around SERP just isn't in high demand. Another good indicator for that: Brandbucket's 40,000 names contain only three that are built around the term. Compare that to the 815 results for keyword "Cloud" and... well... you get the idea.

•••
Hope to prove you wrong ;) , hopefully the service that will be built upon the domain will earns its brand.

Fingers crossed :)

•••
Hope to prove you wrong ;) , hopefully the service that will be built upon the domain will earns its brand.

Fingers crossed :)

Yeah, I mean if you develop it then appraisals are more or less pointless, right? Value becomes all about revenue generated. Good luck!

•••
Appreciate your appraisal buddy. Didn't expect it's worth to be that high!

That appraisal is based on what I personally would pay. I'm guessing you are American and are used to living cheaply, Food, Clothing, Fuel, and Poison. I'm from a country that pays at least double (usually quadruple) and who's dollar is worth usually a third less than the almighty greenback.

Regards.matt

Last edited:
•••
I am from Ireland Matt, not cheap at all here with the Euro :P

•••
700 Australian Dollars = 534.15 US Dollars ... I'd still take that Matt :) haha

•••
Yeah, I mean if you develop it then appraisals are more or less pointless, right? Value becomes all about revenue generated. Good luck!
^ This is the point, you're asking what a domain name is worth solely, not a website.

lkdwfjlk345lksakdfjoj3k45.com is entirely worthless, 100% worth $0 all day every day for a million years.
Get 100K genuine unique visitors a month to it, and while it wouldn't be worth any where near as much as if it was a better name, you'll sell it for 4 figures just for the traffic.

Hope you see my point :)

I do not know what "serp mesh" is. Sounds meaningless to me, which makes it hard to sell, if at all. What does it mean?
:)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back