Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain SERP.be

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

netzilla

VIP Member
Impact
55
I would appreciate your appraisal and thoughts on the domain name: SERP.be

In the world of search engine optimization SERP stands for "search engine results page" so I think it would be ideal for a seo firm or individual. Thanks!

(Rep and NP$ to good appraisers)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's a good term, but the .be hurts it. Low-mid $xx for the good keyword. :imho:

Good luck.
 
1
•••
I don't think it's a good one. Needs be explained, is related to a small niche market and last but not least .be country domains are really not of the kind that potential buyers desire.

I would say, no value. Sorry.
 
1
•••
I need more appraisals please. I am looking to sell this domain and want to be fair to myself and the buyer as far as price.
 
0
•••
Come on I need a few more appraisals. Please be honest.
 
0
•••
Has potential. But I don't know if this is the abbv. they use in Belgium. It's hard to sell a .be to a non-belgium.

.be domains are looking good though. Yesterday someone sent me a French E-mail, offering to buy 512.be for 20 euros, lol.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back