Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandip Kumar

Established Member
Impact
Please Appraise SeoZone.Com

SEOZONE is A domain that holds a great value by its name.

• BRANDABLE......
  • Domain birthday 03-Jan-2005
  • Initial Age: 12 year(s)
  • Rank easily to the Top
  • Key Domain for your SEO Business
  • Several ways to Monetize
  • Ready for your Business
SEOZONE is also known as The Biggest Digital Marketing Conference of Eastern Europe and held every Year with hudredhousands of visitors and participants.

Not much needed to be said about this domain. They who know about SEO business knows how much value it lies in this domain.

BEST COMPARABLE SALES taken from DnPric.es

• Seo.com sold for $5,000,000, (Yes, $5Million)
  • seo.de sold for 70,896 USD
  • seoblog.com sold for 30,000 USD
  • seo.cn sold for 29,850 USD
  • seo.info sold for 21,930 USD
  • seo.co sold for 20,000 USD
  • seo.in sold for 18,500 USD
  • seo-tools.co.uk sold for 16,800 USD

Text is from my listing

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
seo.cn sold for 29,850 USD don't know why this domain sell in this too much high price because google not allow in china so what is the purpose of seo in china.

•••
You have sites like baidu in chine which also needs seo

And websites from china may need exposure in different countires where google work

Its quite a good domain

•••
Good domain sandip

It can fetch anywhere between xxx to xxxx

Good luck

•••
Brandable easily 8 k and above

•••
@Sandip Kumar, Amazing name. I guess it worth of (low $xxxx - mid $xxxx range).

All the Best (y)

•••
Good domain sandip

It can fetch anywhere between xxx to xxxx

Good luck
Thanks Sophia.

Still Wondering if i should develop the domain and maybe create a Blog site with SEO services to sell.
But then i see a lot of Seo sites selling that. Maybe a tough market.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Sophia.

Still Wondering if i should develop the domain and maybe create a Blog site with SEO service to sell.
But then i see a lot of Seo sites selling that. Maybe a though market.

If i was you i would have started a seo service portal for decent prices .. you can earn more than what you get by selling it

•••
If i was you i would have started a seo service portal for decent prices .. you can earn more than what you get by selling it

I was also thinking about that actually. But then iam not a SEO expert but could maybe outsource the services. I checked few sites where they offer reseller accounts but that would be high in price.

So need to digg into it and maybe hire some freelancers on upwork for the tasks.

•••
I Invested in some .Online domains but can't see any much demand there yet. But it may come.
What do you think of these domains.:
1. Propose.online
2. Doit.Online
3. YouandMe.Online
4. Lve.Online
5. Flavor.Online
6. Flavour.Online
7. Compete.Online
8. Brows.Online
9. Showroom.Online
10. MakeCash.Online
11. CallHome.Online
12. Ctv.Online

Thanks

•••
•••
Nice domain, I agree develop into SEO tips website or services.

•••
Please Appraise SeoZone.Com

SEOZONE is A domain that holds a great value by its name.

• BRANDABLE......
  • Domain birthday 03-Jan-2005
  • Initial Age: 12 year(s)
  • Rank easily to the Top
  • Key Domain for your SEO Business
  • Several ways to Monetize
  • Ready for your Business
SEOZONE is also known as The Biggest Digital Marketing Conference of Eastern Europe and held every Year with hudredhousands of visitors and participants.

Not much needed to be said about this domain. They who know about SEO business knows how much value it lies in this domain.

BEST COMPARABLE SALES taken from DnPric.es

• Seo.com sold for $5,000,000, (Yes, $5Million)
  • seo.de sold for 70,896 USD
  • seoblog.com sold for 30,000 USD
  • seo.cn sold for 29,850 USD
  • seo.info sold for 21,930 USD
  • seo.co sold for 20,000 USD
  • seo.in sold for 18,500 USD
  • seo-tools.co.uk sold for 16,800 USD

Text is from my listing

Brandable for sure and I quite like it. I also own SEOIVY.COM & SEOUTE.COM. I can't believe seo-tools.co.uk sold for 16,800 USD. Best of luck!

•••
It's nice. My gut feeling says low $,$$$ but I can't remember recent sales for the keyword SEO. There is some history of sales though. Seozone would fit very nicely for a forum.

•••
I agree with what Kate said above. This would perfectly fit a forum though it can also be used for free SEO tools site. Nice brandable domain that would be worth more if developed. Good luck!

•••
•••
Great domain!
You will have to be patient and wait for a buyer or activelyconnect to people who are in the seo business.

Good luck!

•••
Seo guys are tough to deal with, they believe they can take any name, and rank it higher when it comes to a home page for themselves. It will take time for the right buyer to find you.

•••
In looking at previous sales such as SeoKings.com $3,000 and SeoGiant.com at $1,800 both sales this year. It's certainly X,XXX worthy for sure. I think worth more than either of the 2 above. I would say 5-8,000 respectfully because the ways you could use it as you posted @SandipKumar.

•••
SeoZone the word itself is very much known.
I can see a lot of Seo freelancers using it all over the world. I wish I was much into SEO myself so I could develope the site.
Looking into making it a SEO Blog Forum with maybe members that can offer their services like a SEO marketplace like fiverr . You guys think that can work? It would definitely be a SEO Zone ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back