domain seotips.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
is this domain worth anything

what do you think of this domain name - www.seotips.net

if i had time i was looking at developing a site for it and see how it goes but as i'm a little pushed for time to find anything to do with it i might consider selling it

so please take a moment to let me know your thoughts

http://www.seotips.net/

thanks in advance ;)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i guess by the lack of response i may find the time to develop a site for this as it doesn't seem to strike anyone first off

•••
•••
seo

Seo is big, I just sold 2 "pagerank" .coms recently. I would hold onto it, maybe put up a blog there.

•••
Add a small site with 3-4 basic seo services like pagerank, backlink checker etc. from other service providers (e.g. seologs). Later try to develop a good site, as it is a very good name...

•••
thanks for taking time out to comment, very helpful and much appreciated :)

•••
I think it's a nice domain. .net fits, of course .com is usually most desirable.
It's short and to the point. However this one is crying for development IMHO.
Undevelopped I would appraise in the low $$$ range.

•••
thanks for the comments sdsinc, v.much appreciated ;)

•••
I like the domain, If you want some help with developing it PM me. I know a stuff about SEO.

•••
like the domain :) easy to remember and i would develop before selling... even if its nothing big.. just get it listed everywere.. and do what others mentioned above

•••
cheers for the additional comments :) init.d thanks i may well be contacting you soon ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back