IT.COM

domain SeoServicesCompany .com ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rahul Chhabrani

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone, any idea of the resale value of this domain?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
18 characters, 3 worded...ugh. If it was "seoservices.com", "seohelp.com"...punchy, lovely

Your domain isn't desirable, in my view. Optimistic view: The domain seoservicestool.com fetched $100, pitch between $49 - $149, otherwise drop

Last edited:
•••
It was previously sold for $1,300. Has search volume of 3,400 per month and CPC of $8.85.

•••
I saw that, but unconvinced. Other appraisers can have their input though. A buyer previously could have had ideas, had something in place...but the domain itself, I reckon he paid over the odds. If someone "really" felt good about this domain, then low hundreds

Last edited:
•••
I saw that, but unconvinced. Other appraisers can have their input though. A buyer previously could have had ideas, had something in place...but the domain itself, I reckon he paid over the odds. If someone "really" felt good about this domain, then low hundreds
Makes sense. Thanks

•••
So loooong. My original thought is the best use is as a redirect, especially if it has juice, which it doesn't.

Good search volume, CPC and ads, but zero juice. GD valuation $1613.

Registered in 5 TLDs (Surprisingly 3 of them are actual businesses, 1 is a redirect to an actual business, and 1 is under construction since 2019).

I was gonna say drop a zero but you might have a chance at outbounding for $XXXX this as an upgrade to four companies… and the good news is those companies should recognize the value of this. Will be interested to know what you find out if you go this route.

•••
in today's market, this won't sell for 1k+. Also the SEO world has changed a lot, long story. PBNs rule now

Perhaps a couple hundred or so if you really want to sell it soon.

Anyway, good luck!

•••
Hi

to have the words "services and company" within the domain, makes it redundant.

ie: seoservices or seocompany

so, reg fee

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back