- Impact
- 0
seoforum.net
report to paypal, go to send money and you should be able to get his email from there easilyjohnn said:I bought this domain here from aa70 a couple of months ago.
I'm trying to contact the mods to verify the information before taking any actions.
Any one who has information on aa70 please pm either myself or domaintalk.
We need to find out how he gets the name and sold the name - FRAUD is a serious crime and we need to get to the bottom of this.
At the mean time, I'll try to check my paypal to see if I have aa70 email or address.
Thank you in advance.
John
domaintalk said:IMPORTANT.
ANYONE know aa70 here?
his email etc?
seems like abit of fraud has been going on!
-RJ- said:Whois history shows domains were owned by 'Ali Ahmadyara' prior to sale on NP, and aa70 was registered with an email address of 'ali_ahmadyara@<domain>'.
Stolen domains or sellers remorse? Both users 'domaintalk' and 'aa70' share the same IP address.
jroy said:$100-150 if its actually yours


