NameSilo

domain seoforum.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domaintalk

Established Member
Impact
0
seoforum.net
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice.

$100+

Good luck.
 
0
•••
Do you own this name? check "whois".
 
0
•••
:O

Thanks alot for this, i sent a few emails.
 
0
•••
IMPORTANT.

ANYONE know aa70 here?
his email etc?
seems like abit of fraud has been going on!
 
0
•••
I bought this domain here from aa70 a couple of months ago.

I'm trying to contact the mods to verify the information before taking any actions.

Any one who has information on aa70 please pm either myself or domaintalk.

We need to find out how he gets the name and sold the name - FRAUD is a serious crime and we need to get to the bottom of this.

At the mean time, I'll try to check my paypal to see if I have aa70 email or address.

Thank you in advance.

John
 
0
•••
johnn said:
I bought this domain here from aa70 a couple of months ago.

I'm trying to contact the mods to verify the information before taking any actions.

Any one who has information on aa70 please pm either myself or domaintalk.

We need to find out how he gets the name and sold the name - FRAUD is a serious crime and we need to get to the bottom of this.

At the mean time, I'll try to check my paypal to see if I have aa70 email or address.

Thank you in advance.

John
report to paypal, go to send money and you should be able to get his email from there easily
 
0
•••
domaintalk said:
IMPORTANT.

ANYONE know aa70 here?
his email etc?
seems like abit of fraud has been going on!

Thread:
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=48911

-RJ- said:
Whois history shows domains were owned by 'Ali Ahmadyara' prior to sale on NP, and aa70 was registered with an email address of 'ali_ahmadyara@<domain>'.

Stolen domains or sellers remorse? Both users 'domaintalk' and 'aa70' share the same IP address.

Thank you for the clarification, domaintalk. :blink:
-Jeff :wave:
 
0
•••
$100-150 if its actually yours
 
0
•••
jroy said:
$100-150 if its actually yours

The domain is mine and I'm taking offers.

Thanks,
 
0
•••
ok, my appraisal is directed to you then :)
 
0
•••
An appraisal for johnn:

high $xx wholesale -- A great name for a forum, even in .net!
 
0
•••
Thanks,

All major extensions taken.

If you want to buy it - send me an PM.

Thanks,
John
 
0
•••
Mid to high xxx to the right enduser and developed.

Excellant brandable name.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back