J jerki Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 3 Dec 18, 2013 250 views 4 replies #1 Hope it worth something :lol: Thanks for appraisal.
sephirotica Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 46 Dec 18, 2013 #2 What IS seo backing? I know what SEO is, just cant figure out how backing has anything to do with it?
What IS seo backing? I know what SEO is, just cant figure out how backing has anything to do with it?
J jerki Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 3 Dec 18, 2013 #3 sephirotica said: What IS seo backing? I know what SEO is, just cant figure out how backing has anything to do with it? Click to expand... backing=support
sephirotica said: What IS seo backing? I know what SEO is, just cant figure out how backing has anything to do with it? Click to expand... backing=support
Chris Wright OwnerTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 970 Dec 20, 2013 #4 Backing is support in the sense of investor dollars, or political power. It is NOT support like tech support. RegFee to $xx.
Backing is support in the sense of investor dollars, or political power. It is NOT support like tech support. RegFee to $xx.