Domain Empire

domain Seo-Stuff.com and a few more

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey everybody! Would you share your opinion with me?

Seo-Stuff.com (8 years old)
HipCheap.com (less than a year old)
SmartphoneAge.com (3 years old)
SocialDojo.net (3 years old)
JustAMomentPlease.com (8 years old)

Thanks much in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
None of those names could be resold really and finding an end user who might take an interest to create a website for personal or business purposes with those would be even more difficult. Sorry but, I would just let them expire.

Kind regards,

•••
Justamomentplease has the highest estibot value but there is some truth in what avnw said. It is hard to let go of names you have a time and monetary investment in. Tonight I have decided to let almost 100 dot coms go back into the wild...some I've had for 10 years. I gave it my best attempt to get them homes but most are names I should never have registered in the first place. If you let some go, look at it as an opportunity to use that money to get another name that may serve you better down the road.

•••
oh :( I thought at least one would worth something, lol. Well, I guess I have to drop them then.
Thanks, both of you!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back