SEO & PPC

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

June26

Impact
Hey my name is June
i am looking For Marketing strategy for my Small business in Kentucky
But i am Confused between SEO or PPC
can anyone Tell me which marketing Strategy is Good for Small Business ?
& also Recommend Some Authentic Inhouse SEO Service .
Your help is greatly appreciated,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SEO is very slow compared to PPC. It can take months after you optimize your site to start seeing results, whereas PPC will start getting you leads immediately. SEO is an ongoing process. Your site will never be 100% “optimized,” it will only get more and more optimized as you put more work into it

•••
Seo is like marrying your girlfriend. You need to put in the time, the effort and the commitment and you reap lifelong benefits.

PPC is like visiting a brothel. You throw in some cash, you get instant gratification. BUT the next day, the next week, the next month be prepared to shell out more cash.

•••
SEO is very slow compared to PPC. It can take months after you optimize your site to start seeing results, whereas PPC will start getting you leads immediately. SEO is an ongoing process. Your site will never be 100% “optimized,” it will only get more and more optimized as you put more work into it
Hi thank you For your Reply .
Can you please tell me PPC is More Expensive Then SEO ?
because I have Small Budget For Marketing .

•••
Seo is like marrying your girlfriend. You need to put in the time, the effort and the commitment and you reap lifelong benefits.

PPC is like visiting a brothel. You throw in some cash, you get instant gratification. BUT the next day, the next week, the next month be prepared to shell out more cash.
Haha Good one Bro

•••
Haha Good one Bro
Can you Please Suggest any Other Marketing Strategy For Small Business ?

•••
Hey my name is June
What type of business/niche ?

Last edited:
•••
Can you Please Suggest any Other Marketing Strategy For Small Business ?

Jokes aside, PPC might still be relevant to you, if you are just looking for some leads to grow your business.

I am by no means a marketing expert, but there are many members here who are. Hopefully some of them will chime in here.

But yeah, as NameInbox asked, giving a few more details like your business niche, what are your desired outcomes for your marketing efforts, etc would help the members guide you better. cheers!

•••
SEO Search Engine Optimization.
PPC Pay Per Click advertising.
Would you like to grow traffic?
Would you like direct traffic?

Last edited:
•••
•••
SEO Search Engine Optimization.
PPC Pay Per Click advertising.
Would you like to grow traffic?
Would you like direct traffic?
I want To grow my Business on Social Media .
I have a Website As well but there is No organic Traffic .

•••
I own a Bakery in Kentucky
In that case from SEO point
you need to focus on GMB (Google My Business SEO) Google maps, some reviews may helps ... also yelp => it's FREE

You may try PPC Advertising on Google Maps
https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7040605?hl=en

imo
1673448815858.png

Last edited:
•••
Hey my name is June
Hey june, would like to go with the agency who will help you in both of the services you need?

•••
you need to focus on GMB (Google My Business SEO) Google maps, some reviews may helps ... also yelp => it's FREE

Thank You For Response .
Can you please Tell me From where Can i Get PPC Service ? Do You Recommend Any Remote base Software house Team ?

•••
Hey june, would like to go with the agency who will help you in both of the services you need?
Thank You For your response .
actually I Own a Small Business So I have Small Budget For Marketing .
Can you please Tell me the Price of Each Service ? and Agency Name also

•••
Thank You For Response .
Can you please Tell me From where Can i Get PPC Service ? Do You Recommend Any Remote base Software house Team ?
I will pm you.

•••
Thank You For your response .
actually I Own a Small Business So I have Small Budget For Marketing .
Can you please Tell me the Price of Each Service ? and Agency Name also
I have got my ppc service from creatives genie you can try them they have affordable prices too.

•••
I have got my ppc service from creatives genie you can try them they have affordable prices too.
Do they Work Remote base ?

•••
Improvements to SEO can help your website rank higher on Google Search by making it more relevant to users, while PPC ads like Google Ads are paid online advertisements which allow businesses and website owners like you to bid on the chance to show an ad next to searches on Google.com

•••
Hey my name is June
I know. But I recommend them as their Affiliate, is it Ok?

It is really good SEO agency. I hired them so I know. It is like a supermarket: They provide SEO services, SMM services, PPC (Google, Facebook, Bing), Video creation and distribution, Content writing, Reputation Management Service, Local SEO services.

In SEO they provide many services from Guest Posting, Blogger Outreach to Press releases and Editorial. In Editorial they offer BuzzFeed, TheOdysseyOnline, Forbes, WN.COM, NewsWire and others.

•••

https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7040605?hl=en

imo
Show attachment 230169
Yes, local/regional SEO via search engine (Google, etc.) maps. Register your business with Google.
Start accumulating online reviews.
And yes, Yelp is for local businesses.
Later, expand further with a specific bakery product .. in the Midwest and nationally!

•••
SEO is a long term strategy to gain branding, ranking and organic value.

PPC is on-demand, quick fill traffic, before your SEO plan kicks into full effect.

Usually a combination of the two is the way to go for business websites.

•••
When it comes to choosing a marketing strategy for a small business, there is no one-size-fits-all answer. Both search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising have their own advantages and disadvantages, and the best strategy for a small business depends on several factors.

SEO is the process of optimizing your website and content to rank higher in organic search engine results. This is achieved through various techniques, such as creating high-quality content, optimizing for relevant keywords, building backlinks, and ensuring your website is user-friendly. SEO is a long-term strategy that can take time to show results, but it can be an effective way to attract organic traffic to your website and improve your online visibility.

PPC advertising, on the other hand, involves paying for ads that appear at the top of search engine results pages or on other websites. You only pay when someone clicks on your ad, hence the name "pay-per-click." PPC advertising can be an effective way to generate immediate traffic to your website and get your business in front of potential customers quickly. However, it can be expensive, especially for competitive keywords, and it requires ongoing optimization to achieve a good return on investment (ROI).

So, which strategy is better for a small business? The answer depends on several factors, such as your business goals, budget, timeline, and target audience.

If your goal is to attract organic traffic to your website over the long term, SEO is likely the better strategy. SEO can be a more cost-effective way to attract traffic, and once you achieve a high ranking, you can continue to receive traffic without ongoing advertising costs.

On the other hand, if you need to generate immediate traffic and have a budget to spend on advertising, PPC may be a better option. PPC allows you to target specific keywords and demographics, which can be especially helpful for small businesses in niche markets. However, it's important to track your ROI closely to ensure that you're getting a positive return on your investment.

In summary, both SEO and PPC can be effective marketing strategies for small businesses, and the best approach depends on your specific goals and circumstances. It's important to evaluate your options carefully, consider your budget and timeline, and track your results to determine which strategy is working best for your business.

•••
is this still available?

•••
SEO and PPC are important to ensure you leverage the right strategy. But what do you need to know about these 2 traffic-generating tactics? Read on to learn more about search engine optimization and pay-per-click campaigns.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back