IT.COM

guide SEO For WordPress

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
If you have hung around the internet and gotten a little whiff of the SEO updates, you would have already gathered that if you have your website optimized, you stand the chance of getting better hits and more profits and ranking on the search engines. However, it might seem like something unattainable since you might not have any idea of how you can get the necessary optimization for your blog.

533985271_1f28804553.jpg

At first, most bloggers are often undecided on the kind of software that would be ideal for their blogging enterprise, but with time, they come to settle on the WordPress option.

However, I am always amazed when I discover that many people who make use of WordPress do not actually know anything about WordPress SEO. They have basically no knowledge of the workings of the SEO tips and training that is imperative for their online success. I do not advise you to ignore that WordPress SEO training as you would be doing yourself more harm than good. Once you make a wonderful combination of SEO and WordPress, you would be amazed yourself at the possibilities that could result from such a combination. Trying to effectively tap into the wonders of SEO without using WordPress is essentially like trying to fill up a Jacuzzi with a basket.

Basically, I can tell you of two WordPress programs that would achieve the desired effect for you. I know that there are many people out there who would smile at the prospect of making money, but are decidedly hesitant about spending some investment along the way. For these people the WordPress SEO training would be quite good, since this affords them the opportunity to make money without spending any of theirs.

I am sure you are not disputing if I tell you this: WordPress is the best blogging platform. It has its reasons too; it is easy to install, free of charge and a very good friend of google. Here are some ways you can use in optimizing your blog for better visibility on the search engines.

Step 1: Keyword research. You see, the keywords are the main things that would determine how far you would go in the SEO soup. It is therefore important for you to have a well composed list of your keywords. However here is a little tip for you; the best free tool you can use for your keyword research is the Google keyword research tool.

Step 2: customize your WordPress blog for Google SEO. First of all, of course, you should log on to your dashboard, go to settings and permalinks. Once there, alter the default structure of your blog. Click on the radio button with the “custom” header and insert /%postname%/ in the box.

Step 3: Write content. Also, do not forget to write regularly. Don’t be irregular in your writing, and make sure your articles are quality, since there is nothing a search engine loves more.

:bah: To Read more go to SEO How To - SEO Blog and Guide

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for sharing nice information on wordpress SEO.
I think if you upload all-in-one seo wordpress plugin, then it will take care of everything.

•••
Thanks for sharing nice information on wordpress SEO.
I think if you upload all-in-one seo wordpress plugin, then it will take care of everything.

Yes it does ... well almost

•••
Yes it does ... well almost

You have a pic from Greece's(my country) Blogger Camp, interesting :D
Just to be on subject, you can use all-in-one seo wordpress plugin plus some wordpress backend configuration in order to have seo urls just my blog website.(see sig)

•••
A question for the community. I've seen on other forums where members post that All In One SEO for WordPress is a resource hog. I have this on my blog and I'm not really seeing this. Your thoughts?

•••
Heard that too, but most people using it don´t seem to complain. Do you feel it´s improving things?

•••
Not that I can tell. What is helping is email broadcasting three different newsletters with articles linking back to the blog.

•••
We use All-in-one-SEO as well on many sites and don't have resource usage issues either - there are many settings though and it may also depend on other plug-ins that interact with the SEO tool... (i.e. automated RSS aggregators, outbound pings or tweet notifications etc.

It seems to work well for us (the SEO) plugin, although we haven't done any advanced A/B split testing to truly validate the performance of the plug-in.

Rob

•••
I've been specializing in Wordpress SEO for a long time and I can tell you that there's no substitute for basic SEO, even with All-In-One SEO Plugin.

You must understand the basic rules to the following

1. Keyword Density
2. Keyword Frequency
3. Strategic Linking

Let me know if I can help,

•••
You would be amazed yourself
lol

•••
Can you elaborate more on this please.

Do you think you can elaborate more on Step 2; especially about inserting /%postname%/ in the box.

Step 2: customize your WordPress blog for Google SEO. First of all, of course, you should log on to your dashboard, go to settings and permalinks. Once there, alter the default structure of your blog. Click on the radio button with the “custom” header and insert /%postname%/ in the box.

Many thanks.

Smiler

•••
Can I add some information.
instead off google keyword ideas, you can use useful tools that not cost a lot of money . that is micronichefinder . you can get really deep keyword with this tools, with that tools I believe google will rank you site well. Im not marketing or sales from this tools but I already try these tools and work well.

•••
Thanks post (:
SEO ;
Orginal post
Keyword
Links similar ...

•••
I have used the permalinks with the %postname% - this helps a lot! Does anyone know how to hide the tags? I can't figure it out.

•••
SEO On WordPress

Hello,
I am new on the namepros and I have reading about the plugin which you recommend to use on the wp blogs. On this, I can confirm all what you have wrote. Additionally, since near one month, I use the plugin seopressor and which give me a seo control for every new article and also I use the seopower plugin. The results are very good.:blink:

We can see, that the developement in the SEO comes more easy that it's also for a normal user can be value.

Mike Sanders

•••

None of the posts resolved when i tried this , idid http://bikinis.tv/bikini-moments/ on a page and all the posts' on the site went to that page when clicked on ? in the end i had to set it back to the first option with the numbers , i also did this on another site and none of the post came up ? when clicked on , just a notice saying 'could not be found' ,after that i went back to option one they worked again ?

i do agree all in one seo seems like a good plugin to use

Last edited:
•••
On one of the billions of webinars I attended, I was told that I absolutely had to have Headspace 2 as well as OnlyWire for WordPress. Headspace 2 will allow you to do the %post% thing in numerous categories and OnlyWire puts your posts on multiple social media outlets like FB, Digg, Mixx, and about 35 others all with just one button.

•••
Thanks for sharing the info. But is the "WordPress SEO training" you were talking about a real training program that's available on WordPress.com or is it not a real program?

•••
Surely, this information is quite useful word-press blog promotion. Yes, basic search engine optimization will be implemented for word press blog promotion. You need to focus on linking, keywords, designing and of course, unique and user-focused content.

•••
the Plugin that hogs the most

A question for the community. I've seen on other forums where members post that All In One SEO for WordPress is a resource hog. I have this on my blog and I'm not really seeing this. Your thoughts?
is the sitemap one...that crashed many hosts. I had to remove it. also wp-cron cause headaches when usedby some plug ins like wp-omatic

•••
I'm fairly new to wordpress but I fully agree with what has been said.

The All-in-one plugin is a must for most sites, and it is worth filling in the information for each individual post.

I also agree with changing the permalinks to %postname% although I am currently experimenting with using %category%/%postname%.

I have bought seopresser plugin but I have yet to use it. To be truthful I forgot about it until I read one of the posts above. - I think I will give it a try now.:P

•••
seo

There is also the Platinum SEO plugin. Has anyone had any experience with this?

•••
I have fund a new plugin which manage the full process for SEO and links. But it's need to set up the wp blog complete new.

Results - after one week 800 visitors a day. Not bad if I see with the old version blog 80 - 90 visitors daily.

Mike:]

•••
What new plugin is this? Please share!

I have fund a new plugin which manage the full process for SEO and links. But it's need to set up the wp blog complete new.

Results - after one week 800 visitors a day. Not bad if I see with the old version blog 80 - 90 visitors daily.

Mike:]

•••
Hey guys there is a new revolutionary premium Wordpress SEO plugin that just hit the market, it's called Keyword Winner (keywordwinner.com) ! It's a must for all bloggers!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back