NameSilo

Seo expert brother please help !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rickyricardo

Impact
HI everyone, nice to see you all, I have faced a problem my website shopprice australia has 700+ backlinks, but right at present my website has only 490+ backlinks I don't know why my site backlinks are deleted..?

Does anyone recognize what happed to my website, why my backlinks are deleted..?

Please Help :(

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most probably the search engines filtering algorithms cut them off. Which most commonly happens with irrelevant links in wrong categories. The other option is for people linking with you to consider your links are toxic and/or irrelevant for them and remove those from their side. In any ways its best to make a full review of your link network and make sure that all your links are quality, organic and relevant for your business. If this means further reducing the number of links you have - that's just the price you have to pay to look good in the eyes of search engines ;)

•••
•••
First of all, where are you seeing the link counts? Google Webmaster Tools does not show all the links to your site, just a sample (even when they're "good" ones)
If your site is the .com.au, then according to ahrefs you HAD way more than 10000 links to begin with and lost about 800 links in the last 7 days, including your Google + page. Also, as Rado_Ch said, site / directory owners are being more selective these days - if you don't meet their criteria they'll delete you.

Last edited:
•••
First of all, where are you seeing the link counts? Google Webmaster Tools does not show all the links to your site, just a sample (even when they're "good" ones)
If your site is the .com.au, then according to ahrefs you HAD way more than 10000 links to begin with and lost about 800 links in the last 7 days, including your Google + page. Also, as Radio_Ch said, site / directory owners are being more selective these days - if you don't meet their criteria they'll delete you.

A little offtopic (sorry about that) - there is a long-time confusion with my name among foreign users and its easy to see it as Radio, but its in fact Rado, short from my name - Radoslav. No hard feelings tho, its a common misconception ;)

P.S. Or maybe the universe is telling me I HAVE TO start my own radio ;)

•••
another nice information tnx man :)

•••
A little offtopic (sorry about that) - there is a long-time confusion with my name among foreign users and its easy to see it as Radio, but its in fact Rado, short from my name - Radoslav ;)
Oops - sorry, fixed :).

•••
•••
Please don't buy "bulk" backlinks. It will just end up hurting your site. Build natural looking backlinks and get the best results.

•••
HI everyone, nice to see you all, I have faced a problem my website shopprice australia has 700+ backlinks, but right at present my website has only 490+ backlinks I don't know why my site backlinks are deleted..?

Does anyone recognize what happed to my website, why my backlinks are deleted..?

I would just like to ask you have you used disavow tool.Or i think that there must be an update and your backlink was affected.

•••

I think you have submitted your post on Social Bookmarking and Directory Submission. This is the temporary back-link service for website. these all the link of Social Bookmarking, Directory Submission is removed after 3-4 months.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back