NameSilo

domain Sent CoinBunker.com Sedo Auction w/ $1k bid. Good Idea?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello it's me again. I have decided to do bargain basement sell mode now. sitting around waiting for a whale is one way to burn a serious hole in your wallet.

Got an incoming on this one. Turned it into Free Sedo push to auction. sweet......!

Slowly learning this. need to tweak this whole process more. just don't know how is it some pros can list a domain at auction and pump the price up.

I swear some part of me feels it's rigged to the benefit of the few insiders or there is some serious Shill bidding going on.

Because just doing my auctions normal. Even with featured listings on Namebio.

it's all just a waste of money. unless you plan on getting exposure on it yourself.

Anyways. Give CoinBunker.com a look.

here's the link below.

https://sedo.com/search/details/?do...uestId=152239776&origin=search&language=us&p=

or just visit CoinBunker.com

If has great potential as a "Trezor" or a "Ledger Nano S" or Keep Key competitor.

Idea was an offline facility where people store their crypto and from there people can just call up and have the facility take their crypto out of military grade security and upload it the exchange the customer wants it sent to.

The way people do personal stuff like look at "naughty" sites or questionable sites like dark web and THEN do crypto transactions on the same pc or laptop or mobile

is Stupid stupid stupid.

what is needed is a secondary service with military grade 24 hour protection that is offline and that's all it does is still your crypto and send your crypto to where ever it needs to go. safe and secure.

And if hackers try to attack the facility? no worries because no drives containing cryptos are connected online.

so it's basically hiring someone to hold your keys on flash drives and store it in a vault. but when it's time to send it. They have military grade encryption better than your pc or laptop and the facility has a direct dedicated line to all crypto exchanges.

no more BS that the exchange lost your crypto.

Because the crypto is only released WHEN a buy order is made or sell order is made.

Now that's what you call a Coin Bunker!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back