NameSilo

domain sensual.io

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

maya-zir

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
2,079
sensual (dot) io
Your opinions?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think this is a great domain ,I would contact the sherpa ali zandi , He is into .io domains and also into travel,so it would be a good vacation getaway domain for some kind of sandals type vacation company in the indian ocean,I bet he buys it ,for a couple-few hundred or so ,if thats what your looking for.

So I would say 250-500 +++++++++++ , or trade for an llll.com or llll.net chip these are minimums ,it may be worth more
 
0
•••
The word is premium, no doubt but it has the wrong extension. Normally, the .io extension goes well and is popular with tech names. They have been selling very low recently, I mean the .io names, comparrd to a year ago.

It is still a good domain and can command $xxx-$xxxx depending on who you sell to and who wants it more. One of the best places I saw .io domains sell so well is Flippa

Gooduck :)
 
0
•••
The word is premium, no doubt but it has the wrong extension. Normally, the .io extension goes well and is popular with tech names. They have been selling very low recently, I mean the .io names, comparrd to a year ago.

It is still a good domain and can command $xxx-$xxxx depending on who you sell to and who wants it more. One of the best places I saw .io domains sell so well is Flippa

Gooduck :)
I agree with it
 
0
•••
0
•••
I will try here and at Flippa
The domain expires 1.03.2016 in 6 weeks.
Should I renewal it before to list to auction?
I have activated auto-renewal in my account, but I dont know if I need to renewal it before the auction.

@Abdullah Abdullah, I also would preffer .com instead of .io but ... :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back