Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain SenseiOfHumor.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGjg

Established Member
Impact
1
I also have the .net and .org

like 'sense of humor' but sensei

Good word play.

appraisals?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I absolutely love it! My former boss and good friend (over 65) just got his black belt in karate. We were trying to find out what the record is (age-wise) for getting a new black belt. He is my sensei in every sense of the word.

It is obviously a "trick" domain, but I am confident you could find others that appreciate things like this.

I am really hard pressed to set a value here, but I do think there is value... and yes, had I thought of it I would have registered it!

Marc
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back