Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain selluriphone.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

aWas

New Member
Impact
0
How much can it be worth in your opinion? Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone? I saw Sellyouriphone.com received a 50k bid in an auction, just curious if mine would be worth anything at all or is it worthless with the "ur" abbreviation..Thanks
 
0
•••
word 'ur' is the downside of your domain name...reg fee to mid $xx imo
 
0
•••
yeah I figured, the value of sellyouriphone.com gave me hopes but I guess we will see what I can get hopefully something above reg fee
 
0
•••
I thought it was Selluri - Phone. However, reg fee imho.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back