Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

[Selling] Exteremly cheap hosting.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeST

Account Closed
Impact
3
I am selling cheap hosting due to the inactivity of my server.

3$/month
1.5 gigs space
25 gigs bandwidth

4$/month
2.5gigs space
30 gigs bandwidth

6$/month
3.5gigs space
55 gigs bandwidth

All come with latest cpanel.
Emails - Unlimited
Ftp - Unlimited
Sub Domains - Unlimited
And all of the plugins for the latest cpanel, if you would like to have a demo account to see all the features please post or aim me.

Aim Gb DeST or post.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hmm don't think anyone will buy without seeing your hosting site along with your T & C etc, but good luck
 
0
•••
I used www.destx.com to sell, but it isn;t updated and those prices are very outrages. No one bought the longest time so I just gave up on the site.
 
0
•••
well are u reseller or own the server ?
 
0
•••
I do have a reseller but I have all the space the server does since he doesn't really use it. I make all the payments to keep it running. I just sold to some one from this site so I figured I would come reply.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back