Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

priced Selling domains pretty cheap!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

vorarg

Established Member
Impact
4
Selling the following domains.

Registered Here:
vxsocial.com - sold

rodneymullenvideo.com
expires 2008 Nov 08
$5/250 NP - Content Included.

f7un.com - sold

fightkimbo.com
expires 2008 Nov 23
$20/1000 NP
Appraised at mid to high $xx.

misii.us
expires: 2008 Nov 22 PR3
$5/250 NP - Content Included.

Good Adult Video Domain
PM for details..

Registered at NameCheap:
biologycentral.info
expires 12/11/07
$1/50 NP

businessforidiots.com - Sold

I will take offers for the whole lot.
I may take lower offers, just pm me.
You may pay via Paypal, or NP at .02

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump!
 
0
•••
Bump!
BIN for all lowered to 1000 NP/$20 for all of them...
 
0
•••
Awaiting payment for businessforidiots.com
Thanks!
 
0
•••
Bump!
 
0
•••
Bump!
 
0
•••
Uh... Thanks... Lol
 
0
•••
Bump!
 
0
•••
Bought a domain! Thanks :)
 
0
•••
Thanks!

Edit:
Prices lowered.
Added Domains.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Bump!
 
0
•••
Bump!
 
0
•••
Bump!
 
0
•••
f7un.com sold
 
0
•••
Okay,
Please send the NP, then I will push the domain to your account.
Thanks.
 
0
•••
done...
 
0
•••
I'm interested in rodneymullenvideo.com, can I see traffic/revenue stats?
 
0
•••
domainco.us said:

Domain Pushed!
TR Updated.
Thanks!


Shockt said:
I'm interested in rodneymullenvideo.com, can I see traffic/revenue stats?

Assume No Traffic/Revenue.
I didn't promote it at all, didn't have time.
Thanks.
 
0
•••
Bump, prices lowered!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back