negotiable Selling 8 LLLL's, 1 LLN.net oqxr.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave G

Established Member
Impact
I'm selling these LLLL's for a package deal. Before sending offers, bear in mind that you'll get several with some age - free GoDaddy push.

oqxr.com
befq.com
rziq.com
cqog.com
majg.com
wiqb.com
jljo.com
uaoj.com

I'm selling this LLN (with 18 years of age), too. It's totally brandable; .com version is a parked page with Sedo that resolves to a ww1.

sg1.net - last sold in 2008 for $118! Accepting offers.

I'm selling this LLLL.org for it's age. When .net's are gobbled up, this will be the last of the good double vowels.

stgt.org - accepting offers

I'm selling this domain with site due to my new career move. No time to finagle with it. Customized news-style template. Good search depth.

whatinfo.net (has site): $450 obo

Offers can be via PM. Will take a blanket offer for the entire listing.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@Shams, You have a much harder to brand repeating letter on your eBay auction page (no vowels) for $249.

I'd go $160 for jljo.com, $85 for the other, $220 for them both.

•••
@Shams, You have a much harder to brand repeating letter on your eBay auction page (no vowels) for $249.

I'd go $160 for jljo.com, $85 for the other, $220 for them both.
i already have JBJU and jdjo. I know real resell value of these domains and both domains are similar to your domain. Well we are here for your domains. you are the one taking offers not me,. either reject my offer or make the counter offer.. .
Good luck

•••
I would counter with $130 for them both.

•••
Got a few decent offers...looking to sell the whole shabang.

•••
•••
•••
Lot is sold. Thread is closed.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back