Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable SellGadgets.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cesarian

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi, I want to sell SellGadgets.com. It's registered at NameCheap and will expire on 09/19/2009. I am looking for low to mid $xxx.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No one? I also accepting offer for high $xx.
 
0
•••
Do you know if the domain gets any traffic?
 
0
•••
Sorry I don't know. I was planning to develop an amazon affiliate site with it but I did not do it and the domain was pointing to my server without a host.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back