NameSilo

advice Sell or keep 4L dot net?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Branded Domains

Be YouTop Member
Impact
As we seen price rise in 4L dot com(with AEIOUV),is it better to keep 4L dot net or sell it now??
Any advice??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I do not think the 4l.net market is liquid like the 4l.com
if you have a chance to sell for a profit why you lock yourself in a less active stock
unless you have plan to develop the names for yourself

•••
I do not think the 4l.net market is liquid like the 4l.com
if you have a chance to sell for a profit why you lock yourself in a less active stock
unless you have plan to develop the names for yourself
ok...I will...but I got *bet.net for how much I shud sell this ??

•••
I wouldn't recommend selling them all...

Sell enough to cover costs and renewals keep some of your better LLLL.net domains. I do however agree with @gbs domain they are not as liquid as LLLL.com as their value for non-preimium would be a minimum liquid value of $200.00 in the current market.

Use llllsales.com to see patterns that have been selling in the .com and also check out namebio.com dnpric.es...

I also tend to watch 4.cn the chinese domain market to get an idea of their current selling trends...

Good luck!!! :)

net.JPG

net2.JPG
NET3.JPG

NET4.JPG
NET5.JPG

•••
sell them all, buy good ones available at good price and repeat the process, you would end up with good names + profit (y)

•••
After trolling this thread, I picked up the following aged LLLL.nets:

Creq
Ubly
uVoo

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back