NameSilo

Sell or Hold?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
11
I received an offer from the owner of hardware.com on my domain hardwareBLAH.com. The offer was for $100. What should I counter with, or should I just sell at this price?

Note: BLAH replaces the suffix of the name for privacy. If you want to see the actual name, PM me.

Jason
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well, its a fresh reg basically. Although it has interesting development potential, I think a sale can definetly be reached. I wouldnt jeapordize it because I think its a fair offer, but I would probably counter for $175-200, thats more than reasonable.

Justin
 
0
•••
JRBHosting said:
I received an offer from the owner of BLAH.com on my domain BLAH.com.

How did the owner make an offer for his own name? Do you mean you own blah.net? Or are you using BLAH as a random name?
 
0
•••
BLAH is replacing the actual name for privacy, etc.
 
0
•••
JRBHosting said:
I received an offer from the owner of BLAH.com on my domain BLAH.com. The offer was for $100. What should I counter with, or should I just sell at this price?

Jason
How is it possible to even make an educated guess with this info?
 
0
•••
Well for a rondom offer out of the blue I think countering with 3-5x their offer isn't crazy. But don't lose the fish! Make it clear you were expecting 3-5x that, but are open to negotiate.
 
0
•••
Lol, if we don't know what the name is we can't tell what it's worth. (Which is useful info when selling ...)
I'f your domain name is LLLL.com all good letters, I think 100 is sortof low... I've seen a lot better sales for good llll.coms.
 
0
•••
How do we know?

It's either all personal to yourself or provide us wth information regarding this and we will be able to tell see if it's a good deal or not.
 
0
•••
Alright, updated the post to provide enough info to make a decision. If you need more info, send me a PM.
 
0
•••
Just give us the domain name.
 
0
•••
I can't give out the name, as the interested party may be here. I will give it out via PM only.
 
0
•••
I P.m'd you
 
0
•••
Responded to your PM's
 
0
•••
LoL - didnt you have the name originally posted? I couldve sworn I did a whois and it was only a few months old.
 
0
•••
Yes, I did. Took it down under advice :)
 
0
•••
so...what is it
 
0
•••
JRBHosting said:
I can't give out the name, as the interested party may be here. I will give it out via PM only.

That interested party if attending the forum would surely know then that your post refers to the domain he inquired for. ;)

1+1=? ;)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Did you have a price in mind you would be happy with before you got an offer ?

$100 bids are usually just a way of getting you to name your price IMO


.
 
0
•••
domainspade said:

;)

It's a saying where i come from, it basically means the same as connecting the dots.
Don't know if you didn't know this expression but thought i had to mention it anyways ;)
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back